Kudos To Surefire

lightsdog

Newly Enlightened
It all started when my L4 began to cut off,seemingly for no logical reason.A tap of the light on my hip or arm would usually result in the light being reactivated.My immediate thought was there must be something loose at the tail cap or head.Inspection of the light revealed no such problem.I called Surefire and they asked that I send the light to them for inspection.

Now at this point I should inform members that I've had this light since late '98 or early '99.I've used it extensively for my work as it fit the criteria needed to perform my job.

I did what Surefire asked and shipped it to them.Fast forward thee weeks and a package arrived from Surefire and in it was my L4.They had replaced the head,installed a new pocket clip and provided two new batteries,all at no cost to me.

Thank you Surfire for providing exceptional service under warranty and going beyond with the new clip and batteries.

Sold on Surefire.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are awesome. They have sent me replacement parts at no cost to me on several occasions. From broken clips to worn out switches. They did it with no questions ask. Pretty impressive. That is why I have no issues buying from them.