• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Silver/Gray Surefire E1e sold - Surefire M3 withdrawn

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
E1e silver with matching KL1 (upgraded to XR-E) and clickie Z52 modified - $200 SOOOOOLD! Thank you!
M3 with classic hex bezel, OverReady Delrin tailstand shroud, clip, clickie, lanyard, 225 lumen LED dropin - WITHDRAWN (was $200)

Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/avny68hfi74mglo/AABgoV5GTViofHr-NodanhcSa

Absolutely beautiful E1e in silver with rare matching KL1.. also in silver. I put in a fair bit of effort to hunt this one down years ago :)

The KL1 has been upgraded with a Cree XR-E and reflector, and I no longer have the original NX05 optics. The bezel has not been glued back, so please don't dunk this light - I've left it open in case the future owner wants to continue modifying it. It's got TONS of upgrade potential, I can imagine this one with contemporary LEDs and drivers delivering insane amounts of output, and it is super easy to mod once you get it open.

Light output is about 100+ lumens guesstimate, and the XR-E is being driven by the stock circuit which is a buck/boost topology and takes a huge spectrum of voltages. The original driver only pushes 350mA to the LED, so it is optimized for long runtime, not raw performance. Those of you who were there when it all began will remember these came with Luxeon 1s at the dawn of the LED revolution and were some of Surefire's earliest LED heads. They have lost none of their beauty though.

The light is also unusual because the body is an early serial number with "E1 EXECUTIVE" lasered on an an E1e-styled body with flat sides, rather than the E1e logo.

The Z52 tailcap has been converted to a clickie, I replaced the internals with a forward clickie kit, in order to preserve the appearance.. original Surefire silver clickies were very very rare.

After writing that sales pitch, I'm having second thoughts about letting this one go already, so please quickly take it off my hands at $200 (Paypal only, EU/UK/US/AU shipping included) before I crack and decide to keep it for another decade ;)

EDIT: M3 withdrawn

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silver/Gray Surefire E1e and matching reflectored KL1 with Cree XR-E! (and a M3)

E1e silver with matching KL1 (upgraded to XR-E) and clickie Z52 modified - $200

Backup :ironic:

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Silver/Gray Surefire E1e and matching reflectored KL1 with Cree XR-E! (and a M3)

Wow I wish I woke up earlier! Back up 2 on that E1e, nice catch!

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silver/Gray Surefire E1e and matching reflectored KL1 with Cree XR-E! (and a M3)

Thanks guys, I hear you :) PMs replied.. kmart is first in line.. Silgt is backup. I'll keep you all informed as to how this goes. I see everybody loves the 1-cell E1e lights as much as I do!

In the meantime, someone please give the M3 a home.... I'm willing to take offers - PM me on that ;)

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take this ...

I can confirm that it is yours....many thanks :)

Thank you to Silgt and Jmayot for being on the backup list, I appreciate your interest! But the light is kmart's now....

Surefire M3 is still available....

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last call for the M3 with a massive price drop. No love for the M3 these days eh ;) :nana: