Klarus        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foursevens Brass lights! MMR-X and ML-X available now!

Default Re: Foursevens Brass lights! MMR-X and ML-X available now!

One minute bursts?

That seems, odd?

[QUOTE=RedLed;4683214]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    I am quite sure what he meant was the LIGHT is rather heavy, and was a bit much to have pulling down on the edge of your pocket from a clip. Not that the clip was heavy.[/QUOTE
    Light needs a clip regardless of translation.

Just trying to help. Not saying the light should not have a clip. He meant the weight issue was related to the brass light barrel, not the clip.

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

[QUOTE=Hondo;4683939]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLed View Post

Just trying to help. Not saying the light should not have a clip. He meant the weight issue was related to the brass light barrel, not the clip.
    Duke, I understand. Written communications have trouble sometimes. I just a feel light of that shape, no matter the weight needs a clip, I think we all love clips here.

Happy 4th Duke!
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Will you be offering a flat tailcap in blue? I like the blue MMR but would prefer a flat tailcap.

Quote Originally Posted by blur View Post
    Will you be offering a flat tailcap in blue? I like the blue MMR but would prefer a flat tailcap.
    To switch the MMR-X to a flat tailcap you swap out the switch internals, which should be included (they are for the black MMR-X). The actual aluminum tailcap stays the same.

--Ferdi

Quote Originally Posted by ftjandra View Post
    To switch the MMR-X to a flat tailcap you swap out the switch internals, which should be included (they are for the black MMR-X). The actual aluminum tailcap stays the same.

--Ferdi
    Correct you are. From the FourSevens website:

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES Holster, 18650 battery (2600mah), USB power adaptor (USA plug), USB cable, lanyard, spare orings, spare rubber boots, flat blue bezel, parts for flat tailcap

​~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Thanks for clearing that up. I noticed on their sight they said "parts for flat tailcap" but I'm used to the quarks, with their switchable caps. That blue is different.

Honorary Aussie

Just saw this thread.

Very cool, just ordered a Mini.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Sweet lights but I am hoping for a new ti mini this year. :-)

Mini MA in SS for my keychain would be nice.
    Ooh, round corner of lanyard hold on tail cap please,
    Aluminum version eats pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkIntoTheLight View Post
    They're nice looking lights, but I just don't get why 4sevens refuses to use neutral LEDs in their premium-priced lights. (I get why they don't want to use them in their standard lights that are sold to the mass-market.) Joe Sixpack isn't buying a brass light, which is twice the price of the standard aluminum version. People who care about lights are buying these kinds of lights, and they're the ones that are more likely to want a premium tint.
    The brass MMR-X is sold out. Joe Sixpack or not, they have all been sold. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    I pocket carry so clip is essential. Thanks so much for saving me a returned item. Would have grabbed it with a clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sevens View Post
    You wouldn't want it with a clip, it is somewhat heavier than the aluminum version.
    I just purchased a standard (Black aluminum) MMR-X. I also pocket-carry and would love a clip on this much lighter version. I carry in the leg-Pocket of my jeans, so it's a matter of the light not being able to fall out when when I'm driving/sitting more than just sinking to the bottom of the pocket.

The Black & Blue aluminum MMR-X lights need a clip.

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 08-29-2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    The brass MMR-X is sold out. Joe Sixpack or not, they have all been sold. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

~ Chance
    Could it be explained without knowing how many were produced?

Quote Originally Posted by Tixx View Post
    Yes.

~ Chance

~ Chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Tixx View Post
    Yes.

~ Chance

I was partially right, but mostly wrong. The lights were sold out at FourSevens.com. However, Best Made Company still/currently has them in stock. I know because I just purchased the Brass MMR-X.
    Yes, I know. and a doofus. I could-a just edited my posts so as to not appear uninformed, but what fun would that have been?

~ Chance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12