Arc4 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

Enlightened
Woot! Downloading now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: The third link is the same as the first?

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Excellent. I think I get it now. Before I saw this I was leaning a little to the "too complicated" side of the fence. Now I am much more comfortable that the light will be easy enough for me to use the way I want to with out getting bogged down in stuff I do not care about. Can not wait to actually try one out.

Skyline

Enlightened
Holy cow!! Too cool!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the vids. I can't wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Stop teasing me and get the AWSOME piece of equipment in my hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Peter,

These videos are very clear, thank you to give us desire for buying this Arc4!
Now it should be said to us when we will be able to acquire this wonder. Like others here, I does not sleep about it any more the night, I do nothing but dream of it. I am impatient of being able to hold it in my hand

bigred

Newly Enlightened
Peter, that is amazing. I originally thought that the ARC4 would be much too complex for most users. I take it back. I think after about a half hour of clicking through all the different settings, most everyone will have this thing nailed down. I don't even have my ARC4 yet and I know how to access all the features. Also, I commend you for making these informative videos. It makes it much easier to learn something when you have a visual aid. Again, what a great light; what a great company!

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
A picture is worth 1,000 words.... I think a video must be worth at least 100,000 though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Likebright

Enlightened
Peter,
Any chance of getting them converted to Quick Time or Java for us Mac guys.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts