• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Vinh Modded MM15vn Fiat Lux Niwalker Nova - SOLD

bradleyj37

Enlightened
Vinh Modded MM15vn Fiat Lux Niwalker Nova

Selling my Vinh Modded MM15vn Fiat Lux Noah, niwalker nova. 2x MT-G2 dome on led's. This is the stage 1 version with added copper heatsink. 6000-6500 otf lumens, a true flood monster with a very nice tint.

It is roughly 1/4 inch shorter than a 12oz can of cherry coke and a lot slimmer as well.

Will come with 4-orbtronic 2900mah 18650's with 4 or 5 charges on them. No box or manual, light and batteries only. Asking $250.00 shipped in the states. Here is a rundown of the work from Vinh

Stage 1: Carrier tweaks + LED direct bonded to Copper, Current boost to 6.5A, New thermal compound, Driver Touch Up, Driver thermal pad cooling, improved wiring, fiat lux and v54 engraving

List Date: 5/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Vinh Modded MM15vn Fiat Lux Niwalker Nova
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Vinh Modded MM15vn Fiat Lux Niwalker Nova

Very nice light for anyone thinking about it.

I have both the domed and dedomed version and you can't go wrong either way.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

This is an awesome light at a good price. I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have two. Just the four Orbtronic batteries would cost you over $60.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aaargh Magellan, WHY did you post this??? OK, coming from you + the fact that you own two, it's gotta be a NICE one..

Fine then... I'll take it!
Buying now through Panjo thanks!!!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Aaargh Magellan, WHY did you post this??? OK, coming from you + the fact that you own two, it's gotta be a NICE one..

Fine then... I'll take it!
Buying now through Panjo thanks!!!

LOL

You know you can't have enough of Vinh's photon blasters. I've refrained from buying several lights to afford his new TK75vn77. :)

Besides, I have to buy some of these big lights to balance all those little pocket lights I have. :)

You're gonna like this light. It's a great one for the price.

If you hadn't bought it I might have. With the four Orbtronic batteries (which are great double protected cells but expensive) that was only $165 for the light which is a steal.

This and my Zebra Light S6330vn are my favorite "fireplug" type lights.

Last edited:

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
MM15vn was waiting at the door when we came back from a camping trip today... Mmh first try is excellent, a WALL of light and tint is A-OK! Thanks for a great sale and great light!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Congrats on getting your light. It's my favorite "fireplug" style light, even more than my Zebra Light S6330.

Also I thought you might like the tint. If I recalle right you prefer neutral? This one look neutral to warm to me.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magellan,
you are almost right.. I like the warm side of neutral! My favorite tint is 4500K! Which this light seems to be close to..

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I just tried one of mine and I think the Niwalker is more on the warm side compared to my other big lights. Let me know what you think.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried it again last night and it is on the warm side but so bright that it doesn't feel to warm either.. since I will be using this light outdoors exclusively I like the more natural rendition of colors with a warmer tint and this light fits the bill
Very very cool light, no wonder Magellan has two and that it's on Vinh's MUST HAVE list!