Prometheus        

Thread: Patiently waiting

Default Patiently waiting

I've been looking at these TNC lights for a long time and just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I keep wondering when, if ever, they will release some lights that can run off primaries and rechargeables. If they did I'd be all in on one. Anyone have any news to share about this?

Default Re: Patiently waiting

We are currently making only ultra high power lights that use li-ion batteries. No plans now for producing units that run on primaries also.
    Thanks
    Bob
    -- RMSK, INC. --
    1-502-327-0135

They do make them that run off rechargeable cells? The 10440, 18350 and other cells are rechargeable.

Hey thanks for the warm welcome, think I'll stay awhile . Thats unfortunate there's no plans for primaries but thanks for the response. One more question though, are there any runtime test for a micro-lux turbo running on a IMR10440?

Quote Originally Posted by brometheus View Post
    Hey thanks for the warm welcome, think I'll stay awhile . Thats unfortunate there's no plans for primaries but thanks for the response. One more question though, are there any runtime test for a micro-lux turbo running on a IMR10440?
    don't know of any tests, but the output on IMR is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by brometheus View Post
    I've been looking at these TNC lights for a long time and just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I keep wondering when, if ever, they will release some lights that can run off primaries and rechargeables. If they did I'd be all in on one. Anyone have any news to share about this?
    I believe they have a flashlight that will run off of a single C-cell Alkaline...not sure it that would fit your needs or what you want, but it does indeed run off of an Alkaline cell, not a rechargeable

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/TnC2e.html
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp...5oUVN8rPDveKYA (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)