Patiently waiting

brometheus

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking at these TNC lights for a long time and just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I keep wondering when, if ever, they will release some lights that can run off primaries and rechargeables. If they did I'd be all in on one. Anyone have any news to share about this?

DUMDUM

Enlightened
We are currently making only ultra high power lights that use li-ion batteries. No plans now for producing units that run on primaries also.
Thanks
Bob

brometheus

Newly Enlightened
Hey thanks for the warm welcome, think I'll stay awhile :D. Thats unfortunate there's no plans for primaries but thanks for the response. One more question though, are there any runtime test for a micro-lux turbo running on a IMR10440?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey thanks for the warm welcome, think I'll stay awhile :D. Thats unfortunate there's no plans for primaries but thanks for the response. One more question though, are there any runtime test for a micro-lux turbo running on a IMR10440?

don't know of any tests, but the output on IMR is awesome!

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking at these TNC lights for a long time and just haven't been able to pull the trigger. I keep wondering when, if ever, they will release some lights that can run off primaries and rechargeables. If they did I'd be all in on one. Anyone have any news to share about this?

I believe they have a flashlight that will run off of a single C-cell Alkaline...not sure it that would fit your needs or what you want, but it does indeed run off of an Alkaline cell, not a rechargeable :)

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/TnC2e.html