• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Thrunite Tisvn Drivervn XPL 5700k brightest AAA light! - SOLD

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thrunite Tisvn Drivervn XPL 5700k brightest AAA light!

Up for sale is a thrunite like new Tisvn XPL 5700k. The light has the following options.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?398002-TISvn-amp-MaratacVN-Brightest-amp-Most-Advanced-Keychain-Light

(taken from vinhs thread):

$75 TISvn XPL 5700K
Extra Options:
A) + $55 DriverVN Max brightness + Permanent Arctic Silver Bond + Beam Tuning
C) + $25 Dark Heated Host

$155 total retail price.

I will include 1 efest IMR 10440 for use in this light as well!

This is one of the most advanced AAA sized keychain lights you can own. Fully programmable! See this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?396548-DriverVN-amp-DriverVNX-Programmable-Circuits

Currently I have the light programmed to

3 Modes
8. 1 - 30 - 100 | Memory

30% is great for regular use and does not get too hot. 100% is a great WOW or burst mode and will get hot after about 1 minute of use.

This light will do well over 700 lumen OTF at turn on on a freshly charged battery. This is more than any other light in its size or class that I know of. Add in the driver vn option and it can be programed to fit your specific needs.

This light has seen minimal run time - only tested in my illumination sphere.

I really do love this light - the only reason I am letting it go is because I am saving up for a HDS :)

I will cover the paypal fees. This is my first sale on the new marketplace, however I have over 50+ positive transactions on the cpfmarketplace since 2012 and 100% feedback on ebay since 2005.

List Date: 5/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Thrunite Tisvn Drivervn XPL 5700k brightest AAA light!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

stingray3

Enlightened
$110 + shipping.

weird, i didnt remove the price... the new marketplace must have done it after it sold perhaps.

In every sales add after it is sold you have to click on the link "For more info, click here to view the original listing:" and you will see the selling price. Why this is done this way I dont know but it is like that in every sold add.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Panjo automatically removes price once item is sold.. which is annoying :mad:
You can see price on the original listing (link right above the SOLD icon)
Magellan scored a nice one congrats!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Panjo automatically removes price once item is sold.. which is annoying :mad:
You can see price on the original listing (link right above the SOLD icon)
Magellan scored a nice one congrats!

Thanks! At 700 lumens it's similar in output to a couple of the small TnC lights which is ridiculous for a AAA size light. Their Nano Lux and Micro Lux turbo models put out 750 lumens with a 10440. Their Extreme Micro and Extreme Micro Turbo put out 750 lumens but on a CR2 sized 15270 IMR battery.

I don't collect the AAA lights to the extent of the really small lights but if something special comes up I might grab it.

Last edited: