• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to outdoor-pro-store on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyrohr

Removed by his own request
outdoor-pro-store advertised an olight i3s and said they ship within 2 days of receiving payment. I paid by paypal. 4 days went by and still no shipping notice so i sent a message asking what the deal was. they came back saying their guy was out sick and they would ship in a day or two. i answered no that is not acceptable just cancel my order and refund me please. in response i get a message from them we just shipped your order have a nice day.

the tracking shows it was first scanned 7 days after the sale which is already breach of the deal on their part and 2 days after i told them to cancel the order and give me a refund. whats even more nervy is they claim to have sent it on a sunday (could be there post office works then in hk, i really dont know) but then it doesnt show up scanned until a day later on monday as being initially received by the post office. what that usually means is they just box whatever up and generate a shipping label but it isnt actually shipped until the post office gets it and scans it in.

imho this is bogus treatment. i realize anything can go wrong but they obligated themselves to ship within two days and they didnt. they didnt bother even notifying me there was any issue 4 days after i already paid. i had to ask them and then instead of giving me an opportunity to cancel or continue waiting which i think is actually normally the law they do nothing but make more promises. then they ignore my directions to cancel and refund me and ship against my will 2 days after i said to cancel. i will not be buying from those guys in the future.

Empath

Flashaholic
Please use eBay's resources for complaining about eBay deals and dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.