Arc LSH...NOW I understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
A year ago last October, I ordered an Arc LS1rev2, and was quite pleased and impressed with it. After about 6 months, I sold it at B/S/T, because (in true flashoholic form) there was about four other lights that I just HAD to have, but was short on $$$. From the time I sold it, I regretted it, because it was IMHO the best true EDC-sized light I'd ever owned.

Well, I just acquired an LSH-S via a trade with a fellow CPFer (THANX, JT!!!), and now I fully understand and appreciate the enthusiasm over the LSH. The one I received isn't a Premium, it's a Standard, but it's output is VERY white...in fact, there's not even a hint of blue, green, violet, or any other color except for WHITE! The throw of the high-dome when compared to (what I recall) the throw of the low-dome in my LS1rev2 was is FAR superior, while still giving off a very adequate side-spill. Add to that the fact that I received a TSP AND a twisty tail cap, and I'm in flashoholic heaven!!! If the one I received is a Standard, I get goosebumps thinking about what the output of a Premium would be like. Low-domes do have their niche, but I've become a high-dome fan for life! This is the BEST true EDC-sized light I've ever owned...and since joining CPF, I've owned over 200 lights of all shapes and sizes. Peter, you GO, boy!!!

PJD

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats and welcome back to the Arc LS family. Now you got to get the new Arc4

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enjoy that light!! I've been EDCing one for a few weeks now. Still playing with carry options(too many knives in my pockets), but other then that, very happy with it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

CUTiger3

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PJD said:
If the one I received is a Standard, I get goosebumps thinking about what the output of a Premium would be like. Low-domes do have their niche, but I've become a high-dome fan for life! This is the BEST true EDC-sized light I've ever owned...and since joining CPF, I've owned over 200 lights of all shapes and sizes. Peter, you GO, boy!!!

PJD

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why my EDC consists of both the LSH-S and LSL-S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.