• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **** SOLD *** CQvn Solid Copper P60 Quad - XPG2 5000K DriverVN ~2K+ lumens!!!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here's a chance to buy one of Vin's awesome quad drop ins that's no longer being made.

It's a fantastic solid copper drop in for any single cell Li-ion host, IMR or high drain cell recommended. You can use any standard set up, BUT if you plan to run it for more than a few seconds or slightly longer, it's recommended that you use a Zer Rez switch due to the high amperage. Honestly though, it appears that SEVERAL members did just fine using common sense and running a McClicky switch.

I used a McClicky with a Cryos head - non-copper model, and did just fine with heat dissipation as well. This is a super -cool and SUPER BRIGHT set up that will amaze you AND your friends. It has a HUGE floody spread as well as moderate throw, but is not intended to be a thrower. It has Vin's awesome programmable circuit as well with tons of settings to choose from.

This is a catch and release for me and I'm selling it for what I paid for it and I'll cover Priority shipping and PP fee's as well.
If I may, here's a link to the original sales thread. You OWE IT to yourself to check this one out!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...SOLD-CQvn-P60-Solid-Copper-P60-Quad&highlight=

$150, $140, $135shipped Priority mail, insured.

34c29440-5197-47db-9ceb-d67e096528f3_zps3grrzte5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Photobucket isn't cooperating, but I managed to get this pic posted. The full size images can be seen on the links below.

IMG_4020.jpgIMG_4019.jpgIMG_4018.jpg

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **** PRICE DROP**** CQvn Solid Copper P60 Quad - XPG2 5000K DriverVN ~2K+ lumens

BUMP with PRICE DROP!!! :hitit:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **** NOW $135 **** CQvn Solid Copper P60 Quad - XPG2 5000K DriverVN ~2K+ lumens!

I have a XPL version and I'm tempted to buy this because I know how amazing they are [emoji13]

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **** NOW $135 **** CQvn Solid Copper P60 Quad - XPG2 5000K DriverVN ~2K+ lumens!

From what I can tell by Vin's pics, it appears to as bright or close to, but with more focused throw. Best of both worlds! This ones ready and waiting for a sweet host is all. ��

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

This one is OUTA here folks!!

SOLD

Thanks for looking