• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD! TnC Ultra Lux, Vinh Quad Mule, and Solarforce L2M SS

LupinIII

Enlightened
Happy to answer any questions - just PM me or post here!

PayPal and US preferred. If international, contact me to discuss options. Prices include domestic shipping. I reserve the right to sell to the person of my choosing.

TnC Ultra Lux - $140 SOLD
•Beautiful light in full brass - very bright with three output levels at 5/30/100 running 2.8 amps max (quite similar to Mac Tri-EDC)
•Forward clicky with momentary, last mode memory, GITD ring around lens, and a snowy white tint
•Excellent condition with minimal pocket wear and light tarnish – just polish her up with Brasso
•Accepts 18350 li-ion

Vinh Quad Mule P60 Dropin - $80 SOLD
•On the fence about selling this one – amazing quad mule setup with four Nichia 219 (92 CRI) LEDs
•Three modes (4 amps) putting out a gorgeous wall of light in Hi-CRI, a true flood beam
•6V max
•Excellent condition with copper tape

Solarforce L2M Special Edition - $70 SOLD
•This is from the limited run made of full stainless steel with serial #11 – accepts P60 dropins
•Can be lego'd to run a single or two cell setup (up to 18650)
•Crenulated bezel and clicky switch
•Comes with box

Thanks CPF!

Last edited:

Lomandor

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Ti Gatlight, TnC Ultra Lux, Vinh Quad Mule Dropin, and Solarforce L2M S

Never mind. Great lights, good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Ti Gatlight, TnC Ultra Lux, Vinh Quad Mule Dropin, and Solarforce L2M S

What kind of UI does the quad mule have, HML or LMH and does it have memory?

toastystuff

Enlightened

I have a copper ultra lux and I luv it. Very bright for its size and a very smooth beam considering its uses an optic Glws.

jso902

Enlightened

That's a killer deal for a vnmule or a mule in general.

LupinIII

Enlightened

Thanks guys.

The Solarforce is sold. Bump for the others.

LupinIII

Enlightened

Bump.

toastystuff

Enlightened

Sorry I missed that solarforce....I'm tempted by the ultralux...must resist!

toastystuff

Enlightened

Somebody please buy the ultralux! good deal on a awesomely bright light!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Will take the quad drop in. Please PM me your paypal info.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

That's a killer deal for a vnmule or a mule in general.

I agree. Decided to go for it!

Also I only have triples so far and no quads yet, so I had to try one, especially since it's from Vinh.

Last edited:

LupinIII

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The Quad Mule is gone - bump for the Gatlight and Ultra-Lux.

LupinIII

Enlightened

Bump and lowered prices.

LupinIII

Enlightened

Hmm a bit surprised the Gatlight is getting no love - still stands as one of the most unique light designs of all time. Worthy of both your display shelf and your pocket/bag.

Bump.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Does the Gatlight have a P4 LED. is the ding very deep?

LupinIII

Enlightened

Yes it is stock with P4 LED. The ding can be seen in the photo (click to zoom to high-res version) - not bad at all IMO.