• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Brass Pineapple lego light - Oveready, Malkoff, TnC, McGizmo

Glowmo

Enlightened
Update: The light is SOLD!

If someone wants to buy the amazing naturally aged Brass PEU Pineapple Body, I'll disassemble this beautiful light and sell the parts separately.

Up for sale is a very beautiful Lego light in mint condition, which includes some amazingly rare custom parts. Only the tailcap anodization is a bit patchy, but it came from McGizmo like that.

The beauty consists of:

• naturally aged Brass PEU Pineapple Body
  • Malkoff M61WL (warm cri) Drop In
  • Oveready Smoothie Bezel (HA black) with Smooth Steel Brass Bezel-Ring and Ultra Clear Lens
  • TnC E2C Adapter (HA black)
  • McTC Tailcap (black) housing a McClicky switch

I ship from Germany. I'd like to have $275 > $250 > $235 > $220 > $210 for this one-off Lego light. The price includes worldwide shipping per registered mail (trackable but not insured).

ibsz3y3lT4hzOk.jpg

iQUBfOI1jelwt.jpg

i50qvJn2q4JHE.jpg

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Amazing Brass Pineapple lego light - including Oveready, Malkoff, TnC, McGizmo

What a fun light!

Good luck with your sale.

Glowmo

Enlightened
Re: Amazing Brass Pineapple lego light - including Oveready, Malkoff, TnC, McGizmo

What a fun light!

Good luck with your sale.

Many thanks!
Lego-lights are always fun. :D It was a real challenge to find a nice head and tail for the Brass Pineapple beauty.

archimedes

Flashaholic

I have an Aleph3 bezel that has HA in a kinda "bronze" color ... would look amazing with the brass tube :eek:oo:

Good luck with your sale :)

Glowmo

Enlightened

I have an Aleph3 bezel that has HA in a kinda "bronze" color ... would look amazing with the brass tube :eek:oo:

Good luck with your sale :)

Thanks!
I agree, the Aleph3 head would look good, too. However, I prefer the shaved look of the Smoothie Bezel and plain E2C adapter. :)

Glowmo

Enlightened

:bumpit:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That sure is pretty. I've got a bunch of Aleph and E series components including a Pineapple body. The Aleph and Custom E Series components from a decade or so ago are some of my favorite lights.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

FYI, this (current) generation of smooth bezel rings are sold brass (or copper), not coated stainless. Left in the same environment, it should patina to match the body!

Glowmo

Enlightened

Price Drop!

Glowmo

Enlightened

2nd price drop! Now it's a steal!

Glowmo

Enlightened

If someone wants to buy the amazing naturally aged Brass PEU Pineapple Body, I'll disassemble this beautiful light and sell the parts seperately. The price for the body is $135 (including shipping).

Glowmo

Enlightened

PRICE DROP!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROP!!! Brass Pineapple lego light - Oveready, Malkoff, TnC, McGizmo

Update: If someone wants to buy the amazing naturally aged Brass PEU Pineapple Body, I'll disassemble this beautiful light and sell the parts seperately.
If you are going to sell the parts separately, how much do you want for the smoothie shipped within germany (you can make it in Euro so we don´t have get ripped off by Paypal´s ridiculous exchange rate)?

Glowmo

Enlightened

If you are going to sell the parts separately, how much do you want for the smoothie shipped within germany (you can make it in Euro so we don´t have get ripped off by Paypal´s ridiculous exchange rate)?

If someone buys the Pineapple body, I'll set the prices for the remaining parts. If so, I'll let you know first per PM. Thanks Eric!

Glowmo

Enlightened

Price Drop!

Maybe I should withdraw this beauty...

Latest posts