Zebra Sc600 II consider a flood, need recommendations for a thrower same size

Slidder

Newly Enlightened
I own a Zebra SC600 II, and consider it a flood. BTW very happy with it.

I need recommendations for a thrower about the same size and output as the SC600 II that uses 1X 18650

Thanks for looking and appreciate your time
Slidder

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Any idea of how much MORE throw you need? I'm not aware of any that are this size, but the Nitecore MH20 is close in size and has a little more throw from what I can tell. But I wouldn't call it a "thrower".

I think you're going to have to jump up to a larger light like the Olight M22 or EagTac S200C2.

I like the SC600 as a mix between flood/throw, but hopefully some day they will extend it slightly for a deeper, smooth reflector = more throw!

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll probably have to go the modified route. One of the key aspects in getting good throw is having a large reflector, and the SC600's head isn't that large. There are some lights with heads in the 1.4-1.6" range that run on one 18650 that will get good throw, especially with dedomed LEDs, but a 1.4" head is considerably larger than a 1.2" head.

Slidder

Newly Enlightened
Appreciate all the responses folks, with regards to the Eagletac TX25C2, I presume you all are referring to the mod by Vinh that was linked

A little confused between the

TX25C2vn XML2 U3 PDT
TX25C2vn XPG2 PDT

From what I seen from the gifs , it appears the TX25C2vn XML2 U3 PDT has a broader beam, and less throw
and the TX25C2vn XPG2 PDT has a narrower beam but longer throw

Would this be a correct assessment ?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Appreciate all the responses folks, with regards to the Eagletac TX25C2, I presume you all are referring to the mod by Vinh that was linked

A little confused between the

TX25C2vn XML2 U3 PDT
TX25C2vn XPG2 PDT

From what I seen from the gifs , it appears the TX25C2vn XML2 U3 PDT has a broader beam, and less throw
and the TX25C2vn XPG2 PDT has a narrower beam but longer throw

Would this be a correct assessment ?

Yes, the XML dedome is still a thrower, but the XPG dedome throws furthest.

Slidder

Newly Enlightened
Thank you PSM

I looked for video on the stock TX25C2, vs the 2 modified versions, but found none.
Would of liked to see the comparisons of beams.

The stock throws according to Eagletac site 275 yards / 251 meters
any idea what the two modded versions throw.

Last edited: