• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: X40vn 4amp version, w/Sony vtc5 cells - SOLD

YDrvSlo

Newly Enlightened
FS: X40vn 4amp version, w/Sony vtc5 cells

This is Vinh's 4 amp version of the Supbeam X40, a rechargeable light with a variable control ring.

Excellent condition.

Price includes all original factory items,
PLUS 3 Sony vtc5 cells and a diffuser lens.

Read about Vinh's mods here, starting at thread 77:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?370704-WTS-X40vn4200L&p=4386623&viewfull=1#post4386623

Shipping to CONUS only, please.

List Date: 6/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: X40vn 4amp version, w/Sony vtc5 cells
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: X40vn 4amp version, w/Sony vtc5 cells

This light is so under appreciated IMO. I have one, have for awhile, and I still use it a lot.

YDrvSlo

Newly Enlightened

Agreed. There's a lot to like on this light. Firefly mode, control ring, and JMPaul320 measured almost 3,400 lumens sustained output, with throw of 241K lux. My favorite feature, though, is the in-light AC/DC recharging system. Soooooo easy to keep it fully charged!

Am reluctant to sell, but just finding that it's really more light than I need, so it's not getting much use.

Thanks for the comment.,

bbenson9

Newly Enlightened

PM incoming. Very interested in this...

Update in case others are looking: Per PMs I'll take this. Just gotta figure out the PayPal (no "Buy Now" button)

Final update - :paypal:

Last edited:

MIKES250R

Enlightened

Bump for this one. This was the first of many Vinny lights I ever purchased. Mine is the de-domed version. I keep it in the car along with my SR52vn, my P20, and my tubevn on my key chain. LOL ... I love it's combination of shear output and killer throw, kinda like a mini TK75vn. However, it's much smaller. This is a great light and a good deal.

YDrvSlo

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the comments, and yes, apparently a good deal, because it sold last night! :grin2: