NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 151 to 170 of 170

Thread: Current Promotions & Discounts

  1. #151

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    It’s been a while since we have appeared on CPF.
    We truly appreciate your comments and feedback you give, because it helps us to improve our service and products.
    We would like to ask you, what kind of activity would be interesting for you? What topics should we discuss?
    Any feedback would be appreciated.


    P.S. EDC – is the first part of the promocode for -35% on EDC and headlamps.Promotion lasts till January, 27.
    To get the second part just follow the link: https://www.facebook.com/ArmytekOpto...type=3&theater .


    best regards, Armytek Team.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ArmyTek; 01-23-2019 at 06:46 AM.

  2. #152

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    So about that Nichia Wizard....
    Ceilingbounce - flashlight testing and runtime graphs for Android

  3. #153

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Armytek used to be my go to for anything super durable. It seems that in the last year or so, the durability dropped and the customer service complaints increased
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

  4. #154

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    1. Fix your shipping. I live an hour from your head office in Richmond Hill and it would cost me $30 USD shipping plus tax and import fees to order a single Wizard Pro. It's absurd.

    2. Nichia Wizard. Enough said.

    3. Fix the optics in the Prime/Partner line-up.

  5. #155

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    So about that Nichia Wizard....
    Our technical department is testing this Nichia. We will keep you informed on the latest news.

  6. #156

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozythemandias View Post
    Armytek used to be my go to for anything super durable. It seems that in the last year or so, the durability dropped and the customer service complaints increased
    Thank you for your feedback.
    We are trying to optimize all the processes. Concerning service, is there anything I can help you with or provide you with assistance?

  7. #157
    A&Q Moderator
    Woods Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New England woods.
    Posts
    5,389

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    The tints on the XHP-35 lights I have tested both CW and NW are really good. The flashing illuminated switch actually did indicate with the Partner C2 the unprotected Sanyo red 18650 was running low with plenty of time to make it back to camp. However it would be nice (unless I don't know) if there was a way to turn the flashing light off.
    The TK20. Yes it still rocks.

  8. #158

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Woods Walker View Post
    The tints on the XHP-35 lights I have tested both CW and NW are really good. The flashing illuminated switch actually did indicate with the Partner C2 the unprotected Sanyo red 18650 was running low with plenty of time to make it back to camp. However it would be nice (unless I don't know) if there was a way to turn the flashing light off.
    Low Battery Indication. If the brightness is <25% from the nominal value, the LED flashes 2 times ONCE (after 30sec from switchingon). If you are not sure if it flashed or not switch the flashlight off and on: in case the battery is low flashes will repeat. Light outputdecreases to Firefly mode at critical level.

  9. #159

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    What is the difference between Prime and Partner models?
    Prime is an EDC flashlight. It has a side button, flat bezel as well as flat tailcap for vertical stand; Pro models have magnet in tailcaps for more comfortable using.
    Partner is a tactical flashlight, but it can be used as an EDC light as well. It is compatible with remote switches and weapon mount, has strike bezel and tactical button; Pro models have both tactical and side button.
    Which one would you choose?
    82ODZOICJuU.jpg

  10. #160
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,076

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    We would like to ask you, what kind of activity would be interesting for you?
    A compact EDC flashlight or Wizard headlight powered by a 21700 cell would be interesting.

  11. #161

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    could you tell us more about the new two phase electronic switch for tactical lights?? I can't find any info and I saw it in your website

    Is only a standart switch with charging or did you change the UI for the new electronic switch?




  12. #162

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by anthon87 View Post
    could you tell us more about the new two phase electronic switch for tactical lights?? I can't find any info and I saw it in your website

    Is only a standart switch with charging or did you change the UI for the new electronic switch?

    Thank you for your feedback. Our technical department is currently working on these lights. As soon as we have any info or video materials we will definetely share with you.



  13. #163

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by SubLGT View Post
    A compact EDC flashlight or Wizard headlight powered by a 21700 cell would be interesting.
    Thank you for a nice idea. It was forwarded to our technical department!
    Last edited by ArmyTek; 01-31-2019 at 12:40 AM.

  14. #164

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    3 facts about tactical flashlights👇
    👉 Viking/Predator/Dobermann and Barracuda are able to work for 5 hours up to 50 meters underwater;
    👉 Impact resistance of Viking/Predator/Dobermann and Barracuda is really impressive: these flashlights withstand fallings from 30 meters;
    👉 All Armytek flashlights have smooth reflector except for Viking Pro XHP50 - this one has orange peel reflector.

    17586623_1903988619850215_2408034965678718976_n.jpg

  15. #165
    A&Q Moderator
    Woods Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New England woods.
    Posts
    5,389

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyTek View Post
    What is the difference between Prime and Partner models?
    Prime is an EDC flashlight. It has a side button, flat bezel as well as flat tailcap for vertical stand; Pro models have magnet in tailcaps for more comfortable using.
    Partner is a tactical flashlight, but it can be used as an EDC light as well. It is compatible with remote switches and weapon mount, has strike bezel and tactical button; Pro models have both tactical and side button.
    Which one would you choose?
    82ODZOICJuU.jpg
    Partner for cold weather over Prime IMHO. No gloves not even mittens seems to overly interfere with the tail clicky.

    The TK20. Yes it still rocks.

  16. #166

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by Woods Walker View Post
    Partner for cold weather over Prime IMHO. No gloves not even mittens seems to overly interfere with the tail clicky.

    Thank you for sharing your opinion)

  17. #167

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Greetings!
    We hope that you are in a good mood and February brings you joy and lovely weather.
    For every Pro version flashlight in the order you get Partner C2 Pro warm for free.
    Promotion lasts till February, 10.
    Have a nice time purchasing!

    *If your order contains several Pro version flashlights our manager will add Partner C2 Pro lights directly to your order.

    P.S. thanks for the photo to our subscriber.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ArmyTek; 02-05-2019 at 08:34 AM.

  18. #168

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Viking Pro: White and Warm light comparison.


  19. #169

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    Hello!
    New week – new promotion for our fans.
    While ordering any Armytek flashlight use promocodeFebruaryGift” which adds Bike Mount+Handy C1 Pro for FREE to the order.
    Promotion valid till February, 17.
    *Please keep in mind that promotions and promocodes can not be applied together. For any help or assistance feel free to contact us.

    P.S. Thanks for the photo to our subscriber!

    best regards, Armytek Team.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #170

    Default Re: Current Promotions & Discounts

    What batteries can you charge with Armytek Uni C2?
    Uni C2 charger supports IMR, Li-Ion 4.2V, Li-Ion 4.35V, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd and Li-FePO4 with diameter 10..32mm and lengths 30..70mm, for example : AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D, 10440, 14500, 16340, 18350, 18650, 18700, 26650, 32650.

    P.S. thanks for the photo to our subscriber



    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •