Armytek Current Promotions

14488987143_8bf1b206c8_z.jpg

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Dear friends!

You have only 2 days to purchase products at Armytek webstore

with 12% discount!

Enjoy this good deal with the promo code - cpf8!

Placing an order, please add promo code at the promo code field.

The promotion lasts till 7 of June!

DSC05424.jpg

Last edited:

mellowhead

Enlightened
Does anyone know what the import duties/taxes are for Canada.

I've never been billed either one for any of my imported lights. I don't think there is any Duty, but taxes would be standard for whatever province you're in - so either HST, or GST & PST/QST.

If it comes in via Canada Post, they don't seem to bother with taxes/duty - but if it comes in via UPS or DHL, you might get charged for customs brokerage.

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
I've never been billed either one for any of my imported lights. I don't think there is any Duty, but taxes would be standard for whatever province you're in - so either HST, or GST & PST/QST.

If it comes in via Canada Post, they don't seem to bother with taxes/duty - but if it comes in via UPS or DHL, you might get charged for customs brokerage.
Thanks for the info, especially the Canada Post brokerage-fee heads up. People providing good information is always so much more heplful than the endless crying, whining, attention seeking and complaining we cannot seem to avoid. Much appreciated.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

mellowhead

Enlightened
No prob, Lumencrazy. Glad I could answer your question clearly and concisely. I usually try to, as much as possible:
a) Be helpful and constructive to others, even - and perhaps especially - when problems arise, and
b) stick close to the original thread topic. I find that it makes CPF a much easier and more pleasant forum to explore, without having to sift out the detritus.
;)

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Thanks for the info, especially the Canada Post brokerage-fee heads up. People providing good information is always so much more heplful than the endless crying, whining, attention seeking and complaining we cannot seem to avoid. Much appreciated.
Cheers

Don`t hesitate to contact [email protected]. Hope you got all necessary information about your issue. :)

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might be surprised how comfortable these are to hold in actuality.

Agreed. Excellent light. Lots of good spacing of modes. If the Prime series comes out with a limited edition that looks like the chrome socket, I'll buy that too. [emoji38]

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Let's honor Canada!

Nothing gives a better reason to offer you

an 18% Canadian discount on any order!

The promotion lasts from June, 29 to July,2

online_front_canada_day_2013.jpg

Have fun and enjoy Canada Day. Bonne fête!
Make your order right now and pay less!

More information is here

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Relax with summer discounts!

Get the best flashlights with cool white light before they are gone and you will be prepared for rising temperatures.

tumblr_mnirm5m_JO41stoo34o1_500.jpg

Hurry up, the offer lasts only from 15 to 19 of July!

Make your order right now!

More information is here

sdr

Newly Enlightened
I've enjoyed my Predator Pro v2.5 for nearly 2 and a half years, now, and just ordered the new Armytek Predator Pro v3 XP-L High Intensity. Limited edition. I am stoked! Really looking forward to this new Predator! And thanks ArmyTek for giving the Forum members a sweet 8% discount and free shipping! That really makes the deal on this Limited Edition Predator just that much brighter!

Here's a couple pics of my version 2.5...
P1140967_zpsc6bdb1c8%202_zpsctx4dckw.jpg

P1150220_zpsovzr8mj8.jpg

P1140806_zps0egfzmno.jpg

The ArmyTek Predator rocks hard! I can hardly wait to experience the new High Intensity version! It "should" blow this one away! (he said, with fingers crossed)

Last edited: