• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SR52vn Intimidator XML2 PDTw 4000K-4500K

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold $ 125 SR52vn Intimidator – XML2 PDTw 4000K-4500K

So - got way too many lights and continue selling off the larger ones. I've held off on selling this one because it throws so damn well (in my basement) and it has micro-usb recharging, and has a side switch (nice in a larger light). Vinh boosted the SR52vns to 4A for 1400 lumens (from chart).

Frankly I've gone back & forth between this light and a similar sized (3x18650) Eagletac light that has the MTG-2. The SR52 throws better with the smooth reflector and has a much tighter hot spot. The Eagletac has a control ring and a much lower low - but doesn't have micro-usb recharging. So the SR52vn goes now and the Eagletac may go at a later date.

Also - embarrassingly - I believe it is dedomed, but cannot swear to it - I'm traveling & the photo I took isn't good enough to tell. From memory it's dedomed and from how tight the hotspot was (in my basement) I believe it's dedomed.

Comes with the Olight holster.
For $20 more I can include the 3400 mAh 18650 cells that have only been in this light (shown in photo). Have not gone through one cycle. Cells only available for sale in USA with light.

I did a search and did not see many of these that went up for sale. I believe the price is fair. The light is essentially unused and is in the same condition as received from Vinh. There is a little speck on the S on the tailcap, not sure if it is removable or not.

Price is shipped in USA, Priority mail with DC. Insurance is available at your cost. Once I ship it it is yours.
I would prefer to keep it in USA but will ship to Canada if you pay postage (medium priority box).

Out on the road right now - back Thursday night - would be able to ship Friday or Saturday.

IMG_2630-L.jpg

IMG_2629-L.jpg

IMG_2628-L.jpg

IMG_2631-L.jpg

Last edited:

light36

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: SR52vn Intimidator XML2 PDTw 4000K-4500K

I'll take the SR52vn as per PM . Thanks