• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired K50vn FIAT Lux - 545,000 Lux! - SOLD

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
K50vn FIAT Lux - 545,000 Lux!

Up for sale is K50vn PDTn FIAT LUX edition (1 of only 2 or 3 ever made).

Original sales thread here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?379058-WTS-K50vn

Lumens and throw tested by myself:
Sup Beam K50vn Fiat Lux PDTn
1370@ turn on
1306@ 30 sec
830 high
498 mid
201 mid2
22 low
0.6 firefly
Throw - 545,000 lux

Light is in mint shape and only tested a handful of times - never carried. Included is everything pictured in the photos - light, box, charger etc - also included are 4x matched supbeam 2600mah cells. If memory serves me correctly they are sanyo cells.

NOTE - High drain batteries are not required for max performance with this light.

I owned both this light and the tk61vn at the same time - I truly felt this light was built better and of higher quality than the fenix - in fact I sold the fenix even though it had a tad more throw because I liked the K50vn that much.

I originally paid $350 for this light - as it is a FIAT LUX model. Fiat lux models are cherry picked from dozens of other lights that vinh has found to have perfect reflectors, finish, feel etc - you could say this light is the ultimate version ... of the ultimate version. I am asking $275 plus shipping.

Shipping will be within the USA only please - if you are international please send me a PM and I will get you a quote. Our international rates are not cheap at all ($40+ for a package this size usually depending on the destination)

List Date: 6/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: K50vn FIAT Lux - 545,000 Lux!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

kensington

Newly Enlightened
Re: K50vn FIAT Lux - 545,000 Lux!

If only I was made of money... GLWS on an awesome light!