I just purchased a flashlight for a steal...or did I get ripped?

rb765

Newly Enlightened
I received an email from Touch of Modern and one of the sales was for Jetbeam. So looking at the lights, I came across the PC10 for $15.00. I thought it might make a decent backup light, so I went to go buy it. Unbenounced to me, I had a credit on the site. So after shipping and taxes, I paid a whooping $6.31. Whatcha all think, not bad, or should I Ebay it as soon as it gets here? BTW, the sales ends on June 16th at 12pm PDT. if you use my invite code, you get $10 off. https://www.touchofmodern.com/i/LEX5M8UE

This is my first order from this company, so I am not recommending them, just passing on a good deal.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, sounds like even if it takes a little bit it's a good grab.
I need to make a junk mail for them confirming sites.

Have a great day.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I paid $30 from DinoDirect about 3 years ago. Shipping was a month. Great light. DEEP reflector throws a bit. $16 is a good price. I would pay about $20 for it now days.

Swamplite

Newly Enlightened
I always check on line reviews before I do business with any company I'm not familiar with.While not all reviews were bad,many were.I won't be doing any business with Touchofmodern.

202BIGMIKE

Newly Enlightened
Why should you have to enter your email or use facebook to view their products/online site ? :huh: :huh2:

Last edited:

202BIGMIKE

Newly Enlightened
I received an email from Touch of Modern and one of the sales was for Jetbeam. So looking at the lights, I came across the PC10 for $15.00. I thought it might make a decent backup light, so I went to go buy it. Unbenounced to me, I had a credit on the site. So after shipping and taxes, I paid a whooping $6.31. Whatcha all think, not bad, or should I Ebay it as soon as it gets here? BTW, the sales ends on June 16th at 12pm PDT. if you use my invite code, you get $10 off. https://www.touchofmodern.com/i/LEX5M8UE

This is my first order from this company, so I am not recommending them, just passing on a good deal.

So , What was the total price of this light including the shipping & taxes before your unbeknown credit you found on their site.

rb765

Newly Enlightened
So , What was the total price of this light including the shipping & taxes before your unbeknown credit you found on their site.

b2373633bd95c0bb6e925c67d0f8a883_small.jpg
LED Flashlight // PC10
Return Policy: Final sale, not eligible for return
Ship Estimate: 4-6 weeks (by Jul 23, 2015)
1$14.99
Since items may ship directly from the manufacturer or from our warehouse, your purchase may arrive in more than one package. For more information, see our Shipping Policy.
Item Total:$14.99
Standard Shipping:$5.00
Special Promotion:-$14.99
Tax:$1.31
Total:$6.31
After I receive this light, I'm probably done for a while buying lights. I apparently had a credit on this site for years before I actually used it. Was passing on the code to give others the discount and would have done so regardless of any kickback to me. If I do get any credit from people using the link, it will probably sit for years again if I ever decide to shop from them again. 4-6 weeks is a bit long of a wait for my taste, but seeing I am only risking a $6, it's worth it.

rb765

Newly Enlightened
I just got it in the mail. It was well worth the wait. This thing is great in the pocket and puts out just the right amount of light. The only thing I do not like about it, is the way to get to the lower settings. I am not having much luck with the CR123's in regards to the levels, but might try again when I get some rechargeables. I hope to get another one or two of these lights, one for my gun safe, and one for my glovebox.

Oh God...I just realized I caught the bug....I have this, a Fenix PD35, 3 Nitecore Tubes, not to mention the other Fenix lights I already own, and I want another couple lights. Help please!!!

Last edited: