Surprising terrorist editorial in NYTimes, but...

brightnorm

Flashaholic
It's a very interesting editorial by William Safire that takes a healthy and optimistic look at the war on terror. I was ready to dismiss it as pollyanish but found it quite compelling. I think Flashaholics would enjoy reading it but if I post a link no one will be able to open it without the username and password which at one point was:

USER: sinkemperor

PW: willard

But I'm not sure if it works now. I'll post the link and hope that it can be opened, or that someone will post an up-to-date password.

"SPINNING INTO CONTROL" by William Safire

Brightnorm

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fascinating terrorist editorial in NYTimes, but...

i'm gonna read this b4 bed..

for anyone who finds that username/password is out of date, mine is -
sign in: rkeslin
password: password

Al_Havemann

Enlightened

Login works... Really informative piece. It's going to take a long time to revise the ways that have prevailed for thousands of years though...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am completely flabbergasted (would you believe that word is in my spell checked?!) A POSITIVE article about the war on terror from the new york times! This might be a first...

Even with the problems, it is very important to sit back once in a while and look at the successes as well. I am impressed, good job NYT!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif
Hell has frozen over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif This is going to be a very strange year.