• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: X3U-PM6 ***** SOLD *****

yclo

Flashaholic*
The following is a Black Pelican M6 that has been modified with a X3U HD!! Modifications were done by Arcmania and the specs go as follows:
Very white 5W X3U HD Led
BB700 modified for slightly better efficiency
Mineral glass lens
Kroll clickie

f9fa0547.jpg

Bigger picture

Also included is the un-modified pelican reflector and bulb assembly should you want to convert it back to incandescent form.

<font color="red">***** SOLD *****</font>

Thanks for looking.

-YC

Mr HG

Enlightened
Re: FS: X3U-PM6

I would take it right away if i could sell my off McLux PR X3T head at the same time...

yclo

Flashaholic*

Listen to hotbeam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shannow - Assuming you're talking about a McLux PR/PR-T head, then they will both throw just as far as the PR/PR-T and PM6 all use the same reflector.

Mr HG, PeterB - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Mr HG

Enlightened

yclo, performence wise, will this be a step up or down compared to my X3T BB750?

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am very interested in this. I have not seen any of these upgrade in action so I would like to see some beam shots if at all possible.

pm sent.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mr HG, yclo's X3U/BB700 is essentially the same as your X3T/BB750... except for beam colour. I don't know what colour your X3T is like but yclo's is definately white/white. I presume yours will also be white/white.

Yours will be brighter marginally, run slightly cooler due to your lower Vf but have a slightly lower runtime. My config has a Vf of 6.47V. Yours should be similar.

As you can tell, I have a X3T/BB750 also and I am absolutely thrilled with it... until the next bright one comes along.... soon hopefully /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Oh, this is one nice light. The flux from the X is definately worth it!