im kinda pissed off

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was real sick last week. flu got me hard .inevr take the shots , well this person i dont like who seems to think i like her calls me. says her pc is down, i wanna say so what .but i suckat that i say im very sick i cant help. she keeps bothering me .see her hubby is a racist . i cant stand him i every time i see him wanna just kick his ***.but i try to behave. i know she needs help . but im sick and in bad mood .she calls me daily. ,saying her pc is broke. btw i dont like her either lol. so finaly she makes me feel bad soi go and fix her pc .a courase i get it fixed while listening to her racist hubby .i know we all have are own veiws we are allowed to but i dont like racist my coisoin is black and a way better person then he is.i wish i could just go away im sick a jerks i thought about just beating his ***. i know i could.but im such a pasivist i just smile and dont even corect him for the allfull words he says thats why im mad. for those who dont know judge a person from waht he does not how he apears

Negeltu

Enlightened
I can relate to your frustration. Best to keep ourselves in check though. People like that will eventually have to suffer the consequences of their thoughts and beliefs.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Negeltu said:
I can relate to your frustration. Best to keep ourselves in check though. People like that will eventually have to suffer the consequences of their thoughts and beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]i hope so freind

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
no comments about the rascist hubby of that girl, but i've had a girl i know (and many others) hound me to fix her computer and it does get very annoying. wanna do a group buy on this ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:

. . . i thought about just beating his ***. . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this Raggie. I can't imagine how angry you must be, but I know I would be steaming in the same situation. I'm glad you told us about this – certainly better than giving into that urge. There always seems to be relief in having someone to tell.

Best wishes for recovery from your flu.

Paul

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, sometimes empty vessels just make the most noise... So in your case by keeping your thoughts to yourself just makes you the wiser. I agree with Negeltu on retribution. Somehow someway what goes round, comes round. Don't you worry about that. In the meantime, get well soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chamenos... I'm in for one of those!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't bother confronting him with anything, but the next time his wife asks you for computer help I would tell her that her husbands attitude makes you uncomfortable and that you don't want to share his space and listen to him.

Show her at least that his blathering has consequences. Perhaps SHE can confront him with it. You can't really expect to educate him and change what he thinks, but he should learn to keep his mouth shut while he has company at least.

whiskypappa LOL, yes, I hope you did too!

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
screw the flu.
screw ppl who call you continuously to fix their computer.
and screw racists.

oh. and taxes.

Edit:
Raggie, it's definitely a good thing you held back from busting his ***.. and i've been in similar situations, around racist ppl..
and you definitely would not have been outta line to ask him to please keep his racist comments to himself, 'cause you personally are bothered by them.

Avix

Newly Enlightened
I've been in the comp repair biz for over 20 years, my best solution to this situation to date is a 5000% fee increase.

AKA the Anoyance Fee.

oh, and when ever someone askes me to fix there computer, I ALWAYS quote my rates right up front.. some of them seemed to be under the idea that even though thats how I make my liveing, I'll fix there's for free.

and lets not forget that $100.00 walk in the door fee for emergencies and after 5:00 PM fee, plus the double hourly rate for the first hour after 5:00 PM fee. AND the working on a weekend Fee.

MikeF

Enlightened
I worked at a business several yers ago tha had a PITA factor for their customers on a scale of 0-5. The higher the PITA, the lower the discount! You had to beg and plead to get a discount at all from them anyway.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im a tad more calm now after ya advice and calling my dad.i just wish idiots would not talk to me

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,
Some people have magnetic personalities, the only problem is sometimes it means you are an @$$%*&! magnet! If it gets you down just remember this: there is a reason they don't allow brother and sister to breed.