Hi people! Just found this part of the forum.

conanthewarrior

Newly Enlightened
Hi people, I was warning the forum just incase they didn't know about Efest batteries being rewraps and potentially dangerous, as another torch forum is recommending them to me. No way am I getting Efest, I will get the original they have re wrapped if I needed it.

Anyway, I have a sigelei 30 watt mini, with a El cabron clone by tobeco at the moment, also a nautilus mini for out and about.

I use samsung 25R's as my batteries, that was my main reason of getting a 18650 torch as I already had the batteries, I just couldn't believe the other forum didn't know about Efest. They even said maybe I got a fake or something ( I hadn't bought any batteries, just warning them) that their 20 amp batteries are probably 3.65 amp panasonic NCR18650BE or if lucky a 10 amp NCR18650BD , and they can save some money by finding which battery is rewrapped by Efest and buying that in A grade for less, or get an E fest B or C grade battery. Pretty sure they don't beleive me, although I have provided links and said google away if you wish, Efest do not make batteries they just re-wrap.

My Elcabron clone throws out clouds like a volcano, I am running a 0.9 Ohm sleeper coil at the moment, its like a fog machine.

I've got some 28 gauge kanthal on the way as I only have 26, and I want to repair my nautilus coil as they have broke. If its no good I will stop being a cheap git and just buy a pack of the real coils lol.

Anyway, glad to find this part of the forum, and even more glad to know people are actually aware of Efest on here.

Happy vaping! Conan.

Last edited: