I need a 2 C cell m@g mod.

R.W.D.

Enlightened
There has to be a mod for it incan or led either way I want it to kick hard.

I've been using six cell magnum star bulbs in it with three rcr123's yea its bright but come on a six cell mag builb is still weak by today's standards. I've had it for about a year and its the only C cell mag I've ever seen in person not that it's a rare light just extremely uncommon everywhere I go..

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are literally a TON of mods you can do with that light, ranging from easy to hard, cheap to expensive, and incandescent to LED. you will need to be a little more specific about what you want.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a 2 C cell m@g mod.
There has to be a mod for it incan or led either way I want it to kick hard.
Incandescent, from higher power to lower.
1- Pair of IMR 18650, bi-pin socket and Philips 5761. Aluminum reflector and Borofloat (Pyrex glass) is necessary.
2- Pair of IMR 18650, Pelican 3854 high. Aluminum reflector and Borofloat (Pyrex glass) is necessary.
3- Pair of protected AW 18650, bi-pin socket and WA1111. Aluminum reflector and Borofloat (Pyrex glass) is necessary.
4- Pair of protected 18650, Pelican 3854 low. Aluminum reflector and Borofloat (Pyrex glass) is recommended.
5- Pair of protected 18650 bi-pin socket and MC bulb. Aluminum reflector and Borofloat (Pyrex glass) is recommended.

R.W.D.

Enlightened
If any of yall were to upgrade which would y'all choose? Idc if its led or incan that's why I said either I would like to have a decent cycle life though I don't want like 5 minutes before it dies.

R.W.D.

Enlightened
Maybe Im looking for someone willing to mod it for me. If anyone here who would be willing to mod it for a reasonable price that would be awesome. I say reasonable because I hope to not pay over $300 and hopefully under that. If needed I could buy parts and send them with the light to be modded.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff Devices have a drop-in lamp replacement that does 270 lumens for an hour and a half before tapering off. Terralux (Battery Junction) has a lamp replacement that will do 140 lumens. Both are simple swaps, and produce a good deal more light than the stock incandescent. Gene claims 1000 ft for throw for the Malkoff, and the ability to see a 2" red reflector at a quarter mile.
If you want more than that, contact our resident modder Vinh54 and see what he can do.