What rechargeable for Thrunite Ti AAA?

AmericanEDC

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone I just took delivery of a new keychain light. It's the Christmas Ti edition. 162 lumens. XP-L v4

Can this thing handle a lithium rechargeable? Any suggestions? I don't know much about rechargeable lithium ion batteries. But I am learning.

Or should I just stick with something like eneloops?

AmericanEDC

Newly Enlightened
I was going to get Vinh's version but for short money I bought it stock to try out. Now I'll order up one of Vinh's other flame throwers. Maybe the Olight s30r baton. I'm still researching though.

Amelia

Enlightened
Hey everyone I just took delivery of a new keychain light. It's the Christmas Ti edition. 162 lumens. XP-L v4

Can this thing handle a lithium rechargeable? Any suggestions? I don't know much about rechargeable lithium ion batteries. But I am learning.

Or should I just stick with something like eneloops?

Back when I was still using AAA lights, I used Energizer primary lithiums in my Ti3... it was plenty bright and long running (at least as "long running" as an AAA light can be! :) ). Never tried an Eneloop in it, but I read somewhere (I don't remember where, I think it was a review) that 10440 will work in it.

AmericanEDC

Newly Enlightened
Thank you. I'll dig and see if a 10440 will make it go nuclear. It is titanium. But this rides in the keychain so I'm hardly using it for more than a last check under the seat at the movie theater, putting a key in a dark lock, finding stuff at night in the car.