Traffic wand / diffuser

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
I have a Eagletac S200C2 coming in the mail (hopefully today). This is going to be a light that lives in my car and as such I want to get a traffic wand (non-white) and a diffuser (white) for it. I have looked at the Eagletac website and it does not appear that they sell them for this light. Can somebody recommend one that will fit? Also for the traffic ward, do you have a recommend color, or should I just go with orange since it seems to be the most common?

Thanks

Eagle

kj2

Flashaholic
With a head diameter of 47mm, it will be hard to find one. I've both orange and red traffic wands. Like the orange more, looks brighter to me.

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
How precise does it have to be? Olight makes some (both orange and white) that are 46.5 mm but I was not sure if I would be able to get them to stay, or if it would be popping off all the time.

Eagle

kj2

Flashaholic
I've multiple wands from different brands. Although it should fit, some lights have slightly different style heads which causes the diffuser to pop-off or barely holds on. Most of the time, for me, it's just buy and try.