Now accepting Arc4 pre-orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we are now accepting pre-orders for the Arc4+ Premium. The cost is $180 each and shipping will be first come, first serve. We hope to start filling orders by the end of the month.

arc4b.jpg

What is it?

The Arc4 is an evolution of the Arc-LS series of LED flashlights using the high power Luxeon Star LED from Lumileds. Different power levels and configurations are available. These lights are designed for Every Day Carry (EDC) use.

Arc4 Specs

<ul type="square">[*]1 watt, High Dome Luxeon Star LED from Lumileds
[*]Proprietary microprocessor based power supply. DC-DC buck/boost topology, Power regulation, Calibrated brightness, multi-battery support, reverse polarity protection
[*]LED optics protected by new .092" AR coated, scratch resistant LEXAN lens
[*]water proof (depth pending)
[*]1x '123' 3V lithium pack with tail switch included (battery included), other packs available, see below
[*]Type III hard anodized Aluminum
[*]Cobalt Gold positive/negative battery contacts
[*]Simple, reliable housing construction w/knurled grips
[*]Dimensions with TSP-123 included are 3.2 inches long by 1.0 inches in diameter
[*]Total weight with 123 cell and clip installed is 3.9 ounces
[*]10 Year warranty/30 day satisfaction guarantee
[*]Made in the USA
[/list]

Voltage: 2.0V to 6.75V
Power Source: one DL-123 Lithium Manganese Dioxide
Light Source: 1.25W white LED, regulated for constant brightness
Housing: aircraft aluminum, military hard anodize

Primary Features: simple single button user interface, rechargeable
battery protection, reverse battery protection without diode penalty,
graceful power reduction for weak batteries, thermal management,
intrinsically safe design, tint management

Settable Options: SOS emergency signal, button lock, force primary,
locator flash, ready-for-service indicator, semi-momentary tactical
mode, pure-momentary tactical mode

Previous LS designs were current regulated. The Arc4 is the first LS to be Power regulated. This provides an even more precise control of the output brightness.

Arc4 Premium Order Page

Enjoy!

Peter

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Wow...Order placed.

Peter, quick question: will you only charge when you ship, or are you charging for the order immediately and then ship later? I just want to know so I can plan for other light purchases. Thanks.

terrybright

Newly Enlightened
At last! The long (seemingly) period of anxious waiting for the pre-order date is over. My order has been placed! Now I am plunged into a fresh period of anxiety where I wait for the Fedex notice. Terry F

Dave Wright

Enlightened
Wait a minute. 3.9 ounces? I figure the clip isn't much of that. My LSHF-P registers 2.1 ounces on my postal scale. The 2 lights are supposedly about the same volume. Is the Arc4 that much more dense or is 3.9 ounces a typo?

MichiganMan

Enlightened
I'm in.

Now Peter, NO LAUNCHING A GREAT SALE ON THE ARC4 OR UPDATING THE SECOND RUN WITH A BUNCH OF FEATURES I WANT.

I can accept the head knurling and have made my peace with not getting the ARC5, but in regards to the other stuff, just give us early adopters a few months to feel special, please?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

I'm in for an order, but are these Premiums or standards that you are sending out first?

MSax

Status
Not open for further replies.