Zebralight H302W

saypat

Enlightened
Got my H302W today. It's my 1st Zebralight I could not be happier! I want to get rid of all my 50+ lights in my collection and just own a few Zebralights! It is that good! Sheeesh, all I probably need is the H600FW, and maybe one that throws a bit more.

Can someone 'in the know' about programming in the secondary modes on these tell me how many other mode options (levels) are available? Appreciate that, thanks!

patrick

p.s. picked mine up at Andrew-Amanda for $58 with a 25% off coupon code for Father's Day. One seldom sees the Zebralights discounted.

file.html
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Nice purchase! Glad to hear you're pleased with it.

Low, medium and high each have 2 levels. The brightest of the two is fixed, and the other is the sub mode. For the H302, there are only 2 choices of sub mode in high and medium, but 3 in low.

It might help to think of the modes levels as numbers. For example, the highest level is h1. Then, h2 is programmable as either of two levels, let's call them h2a and h2b. When you have programmed your preferred level (h2b for example), turning the light on in high mode (single press) then double clicking will toggle between h1 and h2b. If you want h2a instead of h2b you will have to reprogramme.

Does that help at all? Is not the simplest, but very flexible when you get used to it.