INOVA 24/7

devilfrog

Newly Enlightened
I have a 24/7 by Inova and it uses a 3v CP123A Lithium cell and I was wondering if I could use a 3.7v Li-Ion?

I've tired to google this but I can't find the INOVA website.... I might just be a little stupid right now as I've been on the go 18 hours, so have they not got a website? ANy help appreciated.

DF (Gav)

gsr

Enlightened
It is generally best to stick to the specified voltage.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to say, OP. Many, many CR123a x 1 lights fry on a lion. A fresh, hot lion can be 4.2V straight from the charger.

A few lights can take it, but are undocumented. This probably voids your warranty if the maker doesn't say it's good to go.

Some makers straight out say that it will kill a light. Haven't tried it in your light, so I cannot fully advise.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 24/7 by Inova and it uses a 3v CP123A Lithium cell and I was wondering if I could use a 3.7v Li-Ion?

I've tired to google this but I can't find the INOVA website.... I might just be a little stupid right now as I've been on the go 18 hours, so have they not got a website? ANy help appreciated.

DF (Gav)

Niteize bought Inova a few years ago. Try their website.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not recommend it. It will almost certainly make it brighter, but perhaps burn out the leds in a short time frame.

Latest posts