Surefire L4 on CSI Miami

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The girl checking for a bullet on a red car was using an L4 did anyone else see it?

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I were watching a movie (US Marshals - a few flashlights in it, Mag and Scorpion) during the opening of CSI Miami, so I taped it. I'll watch it in a few minutes and watch for it.

-Keith

Greta

Flashaholic
It's there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Little wench blinded me with it though when she pointed it directly at the camera... so I got out my L4 and reciprocated. HA!! Got her back... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ralf

Enlightened
CSI Miami started last night in germany,
but I am a little disapointed. Whilst in CSI
there are a lot flashlights to watch. In this
CSI Miami "Folge" was only one ... ( A SL
Scorpion I think ...)

Cheers
Ralf

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L4 is a superb crime scene flashlight. It works like it was made for it. The broad bright flood illuminates a large area and does not show up as a hotspot on film.

People say the L4 isn't "tactical" but I do believe it was made with Police / Amb / Rescue people in mind.

The lack of throw can be addressed by other lights both larger and the same size as the L4 (McLux PR).

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I saw it. The first time the investigator in question was using a light, I couldn't identify it, might have been a SL Scorpion like is usually used, but when she was back out looking at the red car, it was undeniably an L4.

The two most common lights I see on CSI (and CSI:Miami) are the SL Scorpion and the SF M4. Maybe they'll be replacing the Scorpions with L4's?

-Keith

leng

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
NeonLights said:
The two most common lights I see on CSI (and CSI:Miami) are the SL Scorpion and the SF M4. Maybe they'll be replacing the Scorpions with L4's?

-Keith

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope not I can't find an L4 for myself as it is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif