• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD - Sinner Tri-EDC / Triple XP-L - Copper**SOLD**

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a minty fresh Copper, Tri-EDC by Sinner sporting a Triple XP-L engine and stainless clip.
Purchased from Sinner back in December, this is a slightly earlier version. This is only to be noted in the tailcap area. In the pic below, you will notice that the screws for the clip are just starting to protrude through, showing two "lumps" near the rubber boot. In no way does this hider the operation or performance of the light, just something to take note of. Also, I do not believe that this light can be submerged in water, keep it dry!

I have not seen this light engine offered by Sinner since I purchased and I am not sure of the exact specs of it(regarding amperage) but, per Sinner, here is what he said:
"I have XP-L light engines running on 4-mode Direct Drive, FET based pre-programmed to these modes, 2% – 20% – 50% – 100% , and a 30s Turbo step down.
This particular light engine does 2900+ lumens(3126OTF measured with fresh efest 18350 10.5A batteries.)"

He also highly recommended the Cu host to help with the heat, which this light generates a lot of as you could imagine while producing about 3000 lumens.
Crazy impressive amount of light from such a small package.
Tint of the LEDs is neutral leaning towards cool.
The switch came from Sinner as a Reverse Clicky (click to turn on, bump to cycle through levels).

Now lets see some pics!!

http://

This light new was $270.00

Asking $230.00 *SOLD*
To sweeten the deal for anyone in the CONUS, I will include 1 new Efest Purple label battery (700 mah).

-Paypal only please.
-First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.
-Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS are included in the price.
-Shipping sent Priority with Delivery Confirmation.
-International shipping extra
-Not interested in trades at this time.

-Thanks for looking!
-Michael.
__________________________________________________ _
__________________________________________________ _

Last edited:

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS - Sinner Tri-EDC / Triple XP-L - Copper**

I'll take please email me at miller-zachary2011 at Hotmail dot com so we can proceed with the transaction!. New to candle power forums so I am not to sure how this all works!

thanks

Zac

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

lumosmaxima, welcome to CPF!
A fitting first post for your name!
I just sent you an email, you need a few more posts before you have private message privileges.
Paypal only please.

Jmayot, I have you as backup.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

This is a beautiful example of a Cu Sinner! And sounds like a neat
little pocket rocket!

Congrats to the new owner.

gktii

Enlightened

I know from experience, as i own 5 of these, that they are incredible custom lights. And for the money, they just can't be beat...Lots of power and useability, in such a small package. Definitely a great score here.

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS - Sinner Tri-EDC / Triple XP-L - Copper**SPF**

Thanks for welcome!! This is a great forum just not for my wallet:crackup:. Already bought a titanium "la petite killer" and 3 TnC lights!!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for welcome!! This is a great forum just not for my wallet:crackup:. Already bought a titanium "la petite killer" and 3 TnC lights!!

Outstanding! I have some of the TnC pocket lights. Which ones?

Congrats on a great score.

Last edited:

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened

I just bought :

Extreme micro (HA natural)
Extreme micro turbo (EN - Aluminum)
Ultra-Lux 14500 (EN-Aluminum)

Any battery recommendations for the Sinner? Efest or AW? protected or unprotected?

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I just bought :

Extreme micro (HA natural)
Extreme micro turbo (EN - Aluminum)
Ultra-Lux 14500 (EN-Aluminum)

Any battery recommendations for the Sinner? Efest or AW? protected or unprotected?

Very nice. I have a couple of the Extreme Micro's and the Micro Turbo in electroless nickel as well. Am about to order the brass version of the Micro Turbo and the copper Nano Lux 10280.

Besides the AW IMRs already mentioned, lately I've tried the AWT (no relation to AW) from imrbatteries.com.