ThruNite TN36 UT - XHP70 Version!

Capolini

Banned
lol! When is it too much[lumens] too much [heat]?!

I sent the stock TN36 back because of too much heat,,that was in the winter time! I realize that part of the reason is I like MAX.

The lumen race will continue, the heat it generates will also continue and the minimal run times on MAX will certainly follow.

I would be remiss to say that other people do like these kinds of lights!

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
I already beat you to it dude check the threads.

I did, DUDE. Nothing showed up. Sorry I can't search using every single variation of what it may be named.

MODS: please merge if possible. Thanks!

markr6

Flashaholic
Here it is markr6.

That kind of mentality[I already beat you to it dude!,kind or ruse dude!] and my straight forwardness caused me to realize that I do not belong is this other forum!!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-TN36-UT-CW-7300-LUMENS&p=4681695#post4681695

Haha, never a race for me. If I enjoyed getting beat to the punch I would try to post before kj2 about new fenix models. Or is it kj75? I mix them up. Anyway, one of our Dutch friends :)

QC, tint, high discharge cells, lights pulling crazy amps, and now ridiculous heat to worry about. Man, life's getting hard!

kj2

Flashaholic
Haha, never a race for me. If I enjoyed getting beat to the punch I would try to post before kj2 about new fenix models. Or is it kj75? I mix them up. Anyway, one of our Dutch friends :)
QC, tint, high discharge cells, lights pulling crazy amps, and now ridiculous heat to worry about. Man, life's getting hard!
We're two different persons, but our nicknames look similar :D

It's nice that Thrunite released this light with XHP70 leds. I hope more lights and manufacturers will follow.
Already have a modded TN36 by Vinh, so I'll let this one pass :wave:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's always a race for me, and it's kj2.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Comparing the spec's with the standard TN36 this upgrade has identical run times...just brighter on all levels for $30 more.

markr6

Flashaholic
Too expensive, too hot! But if I find my M43vn lacking, (I doubt it) this is an option.

Bruno28

Enlightened
I think they could be getting more than 7300 lumens out of that. Ace beam K60 gets 5000lm from one, imagine running three at 5000lm :p

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they could be getting more than 7300 lumens out of that. Ace beam K60 gets 5000lm from one, imagine running three at 5000lm :p

So in essence, twice that: 15,000 lumens :eek:

Latest posts