• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph/E unique Ti pieces for sale...

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello CPF:

I bought a dog for my wife for our Anniversary, and I need some extra dough for that. My need is someone's lucky day.

I don't see TB and Mirage man aleph/E parts go for cheap very often, but these are WELL USED. I am selling this as ONE LIGHT WITH TWO HEADS. I have carried these on and off for years now, and they are marred/washed by pocket contacts and hard use. These modified heads have been tested in a bathtub many times for waterproofness...but that is it. Neither paired with the 123ClickyPak are not McGizmo level dive lights.

Here is the TB head on the body, with the MM head next to it.

_DSC3594.JPG

Then the reverese:

_DSC3595.JPG

Beam shot of Nichia 219 mule. The optics in both heads are identical lenses taken from an old condenser I salvaged, and made of optical grade glass. Three levels as per Don's normal Nichia offering.

_DSC3603.JPG

And of the TB head, which is a diverging image beam. It throws a square image of the LED (XPG2) but it diverges as it leaves, so by 100m, it's a nice even square field. One of a kind light for sure. It is not fancy inside, but the optics work very well. Beam shot at about 2m on my ceiling. 3 levels with I think 1A on high.

_DSC3600.JPG

Some other notes include that the light engine of the little mini 'aspheric' is a DatiLED XPG2 that puts out quite alot of light. I am going to miss this thing. It is great to have the mule head on for daily use with this head running back up in your backpack.

The mule LE is Don's Nichia 219 engine, and it does screw in just a bit too far. So you have to be sure to back it out half a turn if the LED happens to be bumping the glass ever so slightly. But it produces such a clean circle of light, it's shocking. Nothing like the XRU and it's corona.

I am asking 650 USD shipped anywhere for the two headed aleph light in it's current unrestored condition.

And I have a Makai head that is 100% NEW. I will include an XPG LE for you for free. I need to get (SOLD)250 USD for that head shipped anywhere. It is new and you get a LE for just 25 USD!

_DSC3598.JPG

Thanks for looking. Please direct any questions or alternative offers to me via PM.

SOLD for the aleph/E two headed light.

SOLD for the McGizmo Makai head plus an XPG LE.

Prices include tracked shipping anywhere from Holland.

obi

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me, the shipping many pieces all over is the issue.

As far as prices for splitting up, 250 for each head is a pretty awesome price, as that's 150 for a Ti head by a legendary maker, plus 100 for a great Aleph LE. Figure 125 for a used McClicky is a steal as shipping is 25 USD. 250+250+125+25=650. I don't know how I can go lower than that?

I understand you wanting to call them 'assemblies' because they have alternative glass. But replacement glass can be had for very reasonable prices, returning these lights to nearly new condition. They have served me well for a few years now in this state.

I might keep the McClicky pack and split the heads for 250 each, but that still leaves me shipping twice. I don't like losing there and worrying about two boxes to boot.

I bet you both are looking to get a bargain on these heads that I cannot give you. I won't give these away at any greater loss than this.

The Mirage Man head is a one off. And good luck getting anything from him for 250 with an LE from Don included. New or used, his stuff is rare and worth this very reasonable price. The same goes for Tranquility Base. This head is something fun and different. Far from perfect, but worth every bit of 250 shipped. Alteratively, install your own glass and reflector and make a new head for yourself. Heck, the same with the MM head. That's why aleph compatible parts are so fun.

These heads have been riding this body for a long time. They belong together. But I will split them for 275 shipped each if I must. If one sells, I might just keep the other plus the 123pak.

I will go down to 625 shipped for the two headed aleph/E flashlight to see if someone bites. Well used Ti heads on a well used trust-worthy Ti body.

Alternatively, if you anyone is interested in the light below, I will gladly keep this pair.

500 USD for this 18650/18350 triple 90deg angle light from Luter:

2015-02-08%25252015.28.17.jpg

See thread HERE.

Thanks CPF!

obi

archimedes

Flashaholic
To clarify, I call this a "bezel assembly" to mean the bezel, head, glass/lens/optic/reflector (as applicable), and related O-ring(s) / gasket(s) ... but not to include any light engine, battery tube, or tailcap/switch.

I have no need of more McClickie Paks, nor Aleph light engines, at this time.

I understand your preference to minimize shipping costs and sell as a package deal.

To avoid negotiating in your sales thread, please feel free to PM me to discuss further, if it doesn't sell complete.

Good luck with your sale, cheers !

Last edited: