• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: LF2XT Nichia 219b

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: LF2XT Nichia 219b

1) Minty LF2XT black HA with rare trit tail. Comes with original wooden box but missing the 'grease jar.' Now upgraded with Nichia 219b $275 $OLD

or $260 for the light only. Trit tailcap is already spoke for if separated.

A239E19E-8D3F-47B3-A61F-9EA7AF566CA6_zpsydc7ylvq.jpg

6DB27638-CAA5-4DA9-BB0E-5CAAFFC685E8_zpsbjavwf3h.jpg

78CF0973-C02B-4A81-A7F2-39D0AE85ABD0_zpsgdvt64u6.jpg

044D446C-EB98-4078-ACB9-48A84A1A3B68_zpsysf9dj2x.jpg

Since it is an iPhone pic, it's here to show the beam profile not really the color. But still very nice color.

2) McE2S two stage switch for Aleph and E-series tailcaps. This is a converted flat tail swith to regular tail by an aluminum extension. For those who know, there were two versions of this, one for flat, another for regular tailcap. IF you happen to find a McTC flat version, you can still use this switch but will need a shorter screw. It also has the new spring from Don and works great! Not sure of the ohm value of the resistor. (I'll also include parts for McC2S to convert 6P to dual stage tail cap. HOWEVER! I can't guarantee that it works. I've never installed it and never tried it to know that it does. I also don't know the resistor value for this) $75 SOLD

Prices include USPS priority small flat-rate box. Insurance is extra.

I don't check PM's too often so email me at:

eurokenster at gmail dot com

for any questions or additional info. Not looking for trades at this time.

CONUS only.

*Disclaimer*
I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: LF2XT

That's cool! Did you swap the emitter, or sent it out? This light is priced nicely considering the Ku Ti Trit switch,
and really nice emitter swap. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's cool! Did you swap the emitter, or sent it out? This light is priced nicely considering the Ku Ti Trit switch,
and really nice emitter swap. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.

The popularity of the light isn't what it was short time ago. I did the swap myself using a heat gun.

There was a power outage in our area last night and used this light to read my kids a bedtime book. The tint and colors on the picture book was very pleasant as expected. :)

Must be the missing grease jar.

If anyone from Vancouver buys it, I'll throw in the missing grease jar.

Thanks for your generosity Gunga! I lubed the light with nano-oil and it works quite well.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
What made these lights so popular anyway?

The UI in these lights were all the rave. If you have a chance try looking up the Manual PDF
for this light. All the options and modes. Just a ton of cool things this tiny light can do!!

For example: one of my favorite features is, the on board volt meter.
Turn the light on-do 4 taps- and the light will tell you the remaining voltage in the cell
by giving a series of blinks. It's such a convenience. There a ton of other cool features too!

KEN
I paid $380 for mine last year. It has all the Mods, an XPG2 4200K , Prometheus clip, Ku Ti Trit
switch-blue,

ive been tempted to sell. But seeing your light, not selling, is a little discouraging.
I would rather keep it than loose out. I've contemplated having it Ceracoated.

How hard was it to remove the pill? What tool did you use ?

clintb

Enlightened
I've tried recently, but everything I find is a dead link or images that are no longer hosted.
Thar be what yer lookin fer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwcnk3rz9ucjdth/LF2XT flowchart.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3b85w0ykznv20v/LF2XT-card.pdf?dl=0

I may have the original manual as well, but probably have to scan it, or find it among the multitudes of documents I have stored on the PC.

edit: Found the original LF2XT manual from LiteFlux.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ig7t3vgjnrthw3/LF2x Manual.pdf?dl=0

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, guys, thanks for all your help.

I just took this video for reference.

You can see the momentary function from off and the original Nitecore D10 like UI when the light is on.

I'm holding a cheap cool white 3 LED light on the left that I turn on later to show the tint difference. After I turn on the light on the left, I increase the brightness of LF2XT. The room has incandescent yellow tint so it is difficult to show how nice the tint is.

Cheers and thanks again all!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ken is a great guy to deal with, buy with confidence. The LF2XT is still THE king of AAA lights. Nothing comes close in terms of UI and customizable options with awesome support for both NiMH and Li-Ion batteries.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ken is a great guy to deal with, buy with confidence. The LF2XT is still THE king of AAA lights. Nothing comes close in terms of UI and customizable options with awesome support for both NiMH and Li-Ion batteries.

Thank you KuanR!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
The UI in these lights were all the rave. If you have a chance try looking up the Manual PDF
for this light. All the options and modes. Just a ton of cool things this tiny light can do!!

For example: one of my favorite features is, the on board volt meter.
Turn the light on-do 4 taps- and the light will tell you the remaining voltage in the cell
by giving a series of blinks. It's such a convenience. There a ton of other cool features too!

KEN
I paid $380 for mine last year. It has all the Mods, an XPG2 4200K , Prometheus clip, Ku Ti Trit
switch-blue,

ive been tempted to sell. But seeing your light, not selling, is a little discouraging.
I would rather keep it than loose out. I've contemplated having it Ceracoated.

How hard was it to remove the pill? What tool did you use ?

Sorry for my slow response. I used a sharp pointed tweezer I got for taking apart an iPhone. It has a very fine point on there and I can get it between the pill and the threads on the bezel. Didn't take much for it to loosen and when it did, it was just a matter of patience :)