Looking for new flashlights

FrontLineFodder

Newly Enlightened
G'day from oz

we just got home and had a blackout, no lights :thumbsdown:
I pull out the hexbrights i have around the house and the place lights up and i think, I love these flashlights.
and then I realize, they are gone, never to purchase more :mecry:

What is out there that can replace the HexBright ?
I like the hex shape and that they do not roll when placed on a surface.
I love (and use each time there is a blackout) the fact i can have them stand upright and light up the roof.
The program-ability is neither here nor there as long as it had (at least) 3 power levels. (though it would be good)
I have a bunch of 18650 batteries, and would probably prefer something that takes a single 18650 battery.

What stores would offer a range with what I am looking for ?

jak

Enlightened
What is out there that can replace the HexBright ?
I like the hex shape and that they do not roll when placed on a surface.
I love (and use each time there is a blackout) the fact i can have them stand upright and light up the roof.
The program-ability is neither here nor there as long as it had (at least) 3 power levels. (though it would be good)
I have a bunch of 18650 batteries, and would probably prefer something that takes a single 18650 battery.

What stores would offer a range with what I am looking for ?

So...
  • Don't want it to roll when placed on surface
  • Stands upright
  • Indifferent to program-abliity
  • Uses 18650s

That's a lot of lights. I'll go with my favorite brand, Zebralight @ zebralight.com. Any of their 18650 lights meets your needs.

Or for a little less money, you could go with Olight S20R or Sunwayman G25C. Really, there are a lot of options out there for you, it's really just a matter of how much you want to spend.

I think hkequipment.net carries a lot of lights that ship to your part of the world.

Latest posts