TN36 Issues

djburkes

Enlightened
I received my Thrunite TN36 CW today. I Ordered it from Amazon (probably the issue) a few days ago. The beam looks neutral white in comparison to all of the flashlights I own and have owned but the box says CW. One of the things I was really excited about was the moonlight mode but I can't seem to get past the fact that there are several pieces of lint under the lens. It does the mind no good staring into the beautiful MK-R emitters when they are barely lit up while trying to look past the trash under the lens of a brand new light. After a closer inspection, there are two chips in the anodizing on the outside of the bezel and the retaining ring at the base of the head of the light has a ton of scratches on it. I think I got a refurbished light. The fact that there were two stickers on the Thrunite box kind of gave me that idea before I even opened the box. Does anyone else own a TN36 CW that looks warmer than it should be?

markr6

Flashaholic
I noticed several reviewers on amazon said the same thing (CW looks like NW). I'm not sure if it was a straight mixup, or funky CW emitters. They also mentioned people returning them for that reason. Is Thrunite reselling those used models? Who knows what the policy is there; I guess it's up to ThruNite.

djburkes

Enlightened
I noticed several reviewers on amazon said the same thing (CW looks like NW). I'm not sure if it was a straight mixup, or funky CW emitters. They also mentioned people returning them for that reason. Is Thrunite reselling those used models? Who knows what the policy is there; I guess it's up to ThruNite.

This one's definitely getting returned.

HEDP

Enlightened
I just ordered a Black & Decker grass trimmer from Amazon. It arrived today. Box was opened and apparently taped shut with the inside flap on the outside. It said model 136W on the box. When I got the trimmer out it says model 136. Not the same model.

Its its defintely going back for a replacement. Good that Amazon has a great replacement policy though and pays for return shipping.