Pricing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12730

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure if this is the right forum section or not but I have several older lights that I would like to get some advice on pricing to list. I looked in the for sale area but I didn't see anything appropriate to post in. I'm an older forum member that was more active on the old forum so I haven't been back much since the new look of the forum. Unfortunately I don't even remember some of the specifics of what I have but hopefully some of you guys will recognize them. Thanks! And if this is the right spot I can post pictures

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
CPF does not promote pricing information. What we do have is a huge compilation of sales posts here and on CPFMP that can give you some idea re the value of a given flashlight. Review these past sales threads and you will find what you want. :)

Bill

j12730

Newly Enlightened
A lot of what I've gone through based on what I know I have is threads with prices that say SOLD rather than keeping the listed price. That's part of the problems with not keeping up with current prices I have seen

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
CPF has a BST policy requiring sellers to leave their sold prices. Some may not do that, but not many. Members will often bring those sellers to our attention, and we can follow up. The job is yours to figure out what prices items can be sold for. Good hunting.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.