You are now a Jedi. How do you function?

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon

The Jedi census phenomenon is a grassroots movement that was initiated in 2001 for residents of a number of English-speaking countries, urging them to record their religion as "Jedi" or "Jedi Knight" (after the quasi-religious order of Jedi Knights in the fictional Star Wars universe) on the national census.

Unfortunately, the census did not bother to ascertain Force Light versus Force Dark. This is a fundamental problem in the balance of the universe.

Those of us who are not just Jedi, but Elven Jedi have even a harder problem. We can sign up for no government programs as there are no checkboxes for Jedi or Elven (not to mention Elven Jedi) on any government forms, ever.

This is a real problem for those of us who actually need government assistance to acquire even a mediocre light saber. How shall we defend against the encroachment of darkness if even our own goverments do not support us?

Oh that crappy Senate! Who in the world put Jar-Jar Binks in line for Rebel Alliance Representative to the Senate? I don't mind the assassination risk, but I don't feel that he can stop someone from... well... hypothetically, I don't think he can stop a robot war or something. Just saying. He doesn't pack that kind of gear! This sort of thing has happened before and may well happen again!

CPF: Help the Elven Jedi, you are our only hope!

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: You are now a Jedi. How to you function?

If a real Jedi, you would force them to add to the forms, and realize the old ones were not the forms they were looking for.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

If a real Jedi, you would force them to add to the forms, and realize the old ones were not the forms they were looking for.

Simple tricks work upon the weak minded, but are of little use against the Empire my friend.

It's like my last car. It seemed reliable, but I didn't like the color. It was a little...

on the dark side!!! :crackup:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe the Elven Jedi need to hire the A Team?

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

I hope that the A Team isn't our only hope! All they can do is shoot people's tires!

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe the Elven Jedi need to hire the A Team?

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

I hope that the A Team isn't our only hope! All they can do is shoot people's tires!

And play dress up.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

Everyone on this forum is force sensitive to some degree...we all carry lightsabers for goodness sake.

Yeah, but the upgrade treadmill is pretty tough! Still can't cut metal with them. :(

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would prefer Q Continuum.
Yeah but I can see omnipotence getting really boring after a while.
Story time, so the only slot for pholosophy logic class was tuesday night from 6 to 9 pm.

We'd have no choice but to take a break because of people's brain's frying. So a (currently passed) guy named Jay started asking around the room.

"You've seen Star Trek before, which race would you be?"

It went around the room, a Klingon guy turned out to be married to a Ferengi. I was smiling. So Jay asked me, "Okay, I see you smiling what race would you be?"

During a study break in logic class, I said "Yeah, I'd be Q!"

The room fell silent, Jay asked them what they thought I'd score in this class. They voted me a C.

:(