Fenix TK16 global testing campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

feifei

Banned
Edit: Banning account as a suspected shill. Thanks to members for bringing this to our attention. K

Last edited by a moderator:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Based on just the looks (have no experience with dual tail switch designs) it appears they did a better job at separating the two buttons than other designs. Most others I have seen have the buttons stacked next to each other with little separation but it appears Fenix has done a good job at separating the two with the smaller switch being on an angled surface. In my mind that would make it better for use in the dark and by feel alone.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
2.1 Fenix will send the TK16 (finished product) for free to the participants who are selected to test the TK16, after they receive the flashlight, they need to test it and publicize the reports on the relevant media according to Fenix's requirements.

-----> So you *have* to post it on certain sites and not just on CPF? Where? I'd imagine they are wanting lots of Facebook and other big media, right? They want something out of sending people those lights.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Based on just the looks (have no experience with dual tail switch designs) it appears they did a better job at separating the two buttons than other designs. Most others I have seen have the buttons stacked next to each other with little separation but it appears Fenix has done a good job at separating the two with the smaller switch being on an angled surface. In my mind that would make it better for use in the dark and by feel alone.
After all Fenix are one of the brands with the longest experience on dual tail switch design. I think their LD40 - which is the first dual-switch flashlight I have personally come across - must have been announced sometime in late 2009: way before the like of Nitecore or Klarus (which didn't even exist as a company) ever came out with a dual tail switch.

tango44

Enlightened
Fenix does right things when it comes to innovation, can't wait to see the price of the TK16 and pics of the real light!

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't remember where I have seen it but in Europe should go for around €70, a bit more or a bit less. I assume it would be the roughly the same $ price tag in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.