Arc chat this Saturday 5:30PM (MST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are invited to join me in the CPF Chat Room Saturday, January 17 from 5:30PM MST to about 7:30PM.

The main topic will be the new Arc4, but we can talk about Arc in general. Saaby and his crew will be moderating the chat. Follow this link to get setup. We recommend you test your chat software before the appointment to make sure everything it working ok.

See you there!

Peter

jtice

Flashaholic
Sounds great Peter!!!

I will be there for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Besides, gotta help Sabby keep the odd balls inline. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now.... to find out what time that is here. (eastern pacific)

Darell

Flashaholic
Bummer that I'll have to miss this. I have a prior party appointment... so I don't feel THAT bad. But still, it would have been fun.

Sharp

Enlightened
If my time zones are correct, it will be around 1:00 AM here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif, but nothing's going to stop me from being on chat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Richard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember that the channel is #cpf and setup both lasvegas and milwaukee servers in your IRC client, cause there is a tendency for one to go down now and then, usually on a weekend. If one goes down, you can log back on with the other server.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too have been waiting for the transcript. I am hoping that someone asked about the headlight that is Arcs' roadmap.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Doh! That's what happens when you start a job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif let me get it up...

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, Peter gave a few details about the headlight...but you'll have to wait for the transcript /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok about half way through. I should get the rest cleaned up pretty quick here but I make no guarntees, so here's a little teaser:

[ QUOTE ]

<jroad> what can you say about the headlamp?
<Gransee> It is called the Action Light 3. It is the next version of Henry's model. We will be manufacturing it for him
<Gransee> It is a 5w LED
<jroad> 5w led headlamp! nice!
<Gransee> It will leverage the Arc5 tech
<jroad> ok!
<jroad> Thanks Peter! I appreciate hearing your thoughts and comments!
<Gransee> Your are welcome
<Gransee> good questions guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok sorry for the long lead time. I'm almost good enough at creating manual connections in Windows that I can read CPF at work, but not quite there.

Here's the transcript, enjoy.
Chat Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.