• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DROP $200 Rare!!! Custom Camo Aleph 1 LED Flashlight w/ Custom Titanium Strike Bezel

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
PRICE DROP $200 or trade. Open to everything outdoors or electronics related, text offers to 940.703.2387

Hey guys,
I bought this unique camo collector's piece here nine years ago. It has been sitting in my collectors case ever since. A while go I noticed it had stopped working. I opened it up, but unfortunately I am not that great at the internal parts of flashlights. In doing this I accidently misplaced the glass front. So, as of right now its not working, I attempted no repairs. With that being said, it is super rare and the flashlight itself is in pristine condition. I bought it in 2006 for $325.00 Even with the rarity and the value increase over the years; I am keeping the price at $325.00 OBO leaving room to buy a couple parts and still come out ahead. PRICE DROP $275 TEXT ME TRADES THROWERS AND IR OR ANYTHING OUTDOORS OR ELECTRONIC THAT HAS VALUE.

Details:
Body: 5"
Bezel:6 mm tall
Clicky on/off
27 mm orange peel reflector
Tint: Cool/White (IF the LED is not the problem)
I believe it was a CREE U2 Led, but don't quote me, its been a while.
2 lanyard holes
Tailstand; YES

Terms of Sale:
I own a tactical shop so I can process w/ credit card and will waive the $14.00 handling fee if you choose this method. Otherwise Paypal accepted. Payment expected within 24 hours of sale close. Will ship within 24hours of confirmed payment. USPS Priority Mail $10.00. Insured: $14.00, Tracking # will be supplied.

Open to trades for newer NiteCore Lights, LED Throwers, Night Vision Devices and IR infrared lights or illuminators.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

Attachments

• DSC00037.jpg
    DSC00037.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Rare!!! Custom Camo Flashlight w/ Custom Titanium Strike Bezel

FYI, if you are looking for a replacement Aleph1 lens, the Sandwich Shoppe appears to still have these in stock.

That, and an replacement Aleph light engine, might fix this right up ... :)

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened

Aluminum I think. Sorry for not remembering all the details. Thanks for the links, I would rather someone that knows their technicals fix it than me. Its a nice light to mess up...lol.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Moving this to Custom and Modified Flashlights.

Bill

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Re: Rare!!! Custom Camo Aleph 1 LED Flashlight w/ Custom Titanium Strike Bezel

Bump! Nobody has any kind of trades? I need IR and throwers or anything that I can use without worrying about hurting.

Last edited: