Jetbeam        
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

  1. #1

    Arrow BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    What?? TK75 4000 Lumens Now
    Yep!

    Shipping around July 30
    Pre-order Now for
    FREE USA PRIORITY SHIPPING















































































    Fenix Outfitters


    CLICK HERE to follow us on Twitter



    CLICK HERE to follow us on Facebook


    CLICK HERE to follow us on Instagram



  2. #2
    Flashaholic* Tac Gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bluegrass Region of KY
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Awsome! Any chance on a sale of the 2900 lumen version?

  3. #3
    *Flashaholic* Str8stroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On The Black Pearl
    Posts
    5,031

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Tac, there will probably be a few on the used market now for a pretty good deal.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!


  4. #4

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Where the deals always are on this page. We are a Fenix Warranty & Repair Center so we get some lights back from customers within the 30-day return period if their light isn't working. In that case, we send them a new light and just fix the returned light. Most of the time, it is a very simple fix done in our office. Then we get some customers who purchase items and decide they didn't want it. They return the item within 15 days. Those usually have a little wear from the shipping process and rubbing of the packaging. We can't sell those as new. So we put all these types of items on this page. GREAT SAVINGS! This section changes daily so check it out. Tomorrow we have more to add.

    CLICK HERE and check the site often.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    Awsome! Any chance on a sale of the 2900 lumen version?

  5. #5
    Flashaholic* WarRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    2,135

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Quote Originally Posted by fenix outfitters View Post
    Where the deals always are on this page. We are a Fenix Warranty & Repair Center so we get some lights back from customers within the 30-day return period if their light isn't working. In that case, we send them a new light and just fix the returned light. Most of the time, it is a very simple fix done in our office. Then we get some customers who purchase items and decide they didn't want it. They return the item within 15 days. Those usually have a little wear from the shipping process and rubbing of the packaging. We can't sell those as new. So we put all these types of items on this page. GREAT SAVINGS! This section changes daily so check it out. Tomorrow we have more to add.

    CLICK HERE and check the site often.
    That's excellent to know, thank you.

    Though, the "out of stock" listings should be removed to make it easy to find items.

    I'll be watching that link. ☺

  6. #6

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Is this flashlight safe for full output with 8xCR123A?

  7. #7

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Yes, we try to stay on top of that but things change so quickly on that page. We will try to do a better job. Thanks for your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarRaven View Post
    That's excellent to know, thank you.

    Though, the "out of stock" listings should be removed to make it easy to find items.

    I'll be watching that link. ☺

  8. #8

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Yes, you will see the battery image above. That image is provided by the manufacturer so eight CR123 batteries are perfectly compatible and safe. Of course, those are non-rechargeable CR123 batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    Is this flashlight safe for full output with 8xCR123A?

  9. #9
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    21,055

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Question Fenix please, do you have plans on updating the extension kit design to match the new tk75 2015 body?

    Or is it staying the same,no plans in future....

    Cheers

  10. #10
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    550

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    I've held off buying this light. But now it seems like I can consider...

  11. #11
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Hello, I am curious about the Tk75 2015, is the body of the flashlight identical to the original tk75?? I was curious what makes the output much brighter than the original tk75 or just enhanced circuitry.... Is there added heat sink on the exterior? Thank you for your time!

  12. #12
    Flashaholic* Tac Gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bluegrass Region of KY
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Quote Originally Posted by teegee16 View Post
    Hello, I am curious about the Tk75 2015, is the body of the flashlight identical to the original tk75?? I was curious what makes the output much brighter than the original tk75 or just enhanced circuitry.... Is there added heat sink on the exterior? Thank you for your time!
    Welcome! There is a fourth emitter and probably a current boost as well
    Reliability, NW and moonlight mode, the most important factors in a light

  13. #13
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains, VA
    Posts
    2,362

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    Quote Originally Posted by Tac Gunner View Post
    Welcome! There is a fourth emitter and probably a current boost as well
    No need for a current boost. Figure the 2900 lumen version has 3 XM-L2 emitters putting out 975 lemons each. Now add a 4th emitter and you're at 3900 lumens.

    If only there were a way within the space in the new head to focus all four emitters on the same spot for greater throw.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

  14. #14
    ven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    21,055

    Default Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    The lock out is a good idea imo, also the threaded tri pod part and strap attachment ...........The rest is kind of sideways upgrade if not a tad backwards imo. Now with 4 wells, they are smaller and shallower over the 2900lm, so brightness appears not any different and throw imo not as good.

    Reg identical, the head is sightly different and knurling on the body quite different in pattern. However the old style run time kits do fit, shame the knurling does not! Nothing major for most, but for me and slight ocd! i like it to match! Would have been nice for it to match 1 way or another, either keep the original knurling, or a new carrier to match the new body style..........

    Original 1st and 3rd body


    Also ,NNA spotted(i missed it till he mentioned it) the new 2015 carrier has a different design on the contacts.(middle one)


    If i had a 2900lm version, would i upgrade to the 2015 version.........simply no. If i had neither and was looking, i would still get the 2900lm version even though i like the lock out idea and tripod attachment, i prefer the more throwy and still floody of the older(to my eye anyway)There does not seem that much in the throw between them . To add ,mine is not standard and has xhp70's inside.
    Last edited by ven; 01-09-2016 at 04:27 AM.

  15. #15

    Thinking Re: BAM!!! New Fenix TK75 2015 Upgrade--A Whopping 4000 Lumens

    So how much does this cost?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •