QUALITY FLASHLIGHT ENGRAVED for Groomsmen gift

segt99

Newly Enlightened
I have a bit of time as I am getting married May 2016. For my Groomsmen I would like to get a nice LED Flashlight. Searching through the Groomsmen gift sites that do engraving I have found most of the flashlights they offer are basically junk. I want to find a good quality durable flashlight. And not one of those flashlights the size of your finger. I want a man's flashlight. I have only ever had MAGlite flashlights in the past. I am hoping to find something a bit nicer than that. I am a newbie to them for the most part. It seems like Fenix, NightCore, and Streamlight are good but that is a guess. I have read on this forum to use 4sevens for flashlights and engraving but it appears they don't do the engraving anymore. Can someone point me to a good quality flashlight. And maybe even one that can be engraved right from the manufacturer. I can't be the only one looking for this.

Somewhere between $50-$100
Must be LED
Must be Engraved
Higher Lumens a plus
Rechargeable is another plus

gsr

Enlightened
Surefire Titan A, MSRP $60, and have them engraved at a local jeweler or trophy shop.

nimdabew

Enlightened
I would buy the lights and then have them engraved after personally. Try to find a laser engraver, not the kinds used at a trophy shop.

ETA I went through the same thing you are about a year ago. If you do decide to get something engraved, don't make it tacky with "groomsmen" or "official balloon and streamer guy" written on the side. I would JUST put the date. It gives them something to remember it by, but they won't be looking at the billboard on the side of the light. I have a nitecore light that has my name, the date, and groomsmen written on the side. I never use it :/

I bought all my groomsmen knives and just let them have it without anything written on it. If I wanted to spring for the extra $50, I would have just put the date on the side of the knife in COMIC SANS!

Last edited:

watt4

Enlightened
these would be good, even though they are last-decade-technology. uses a single 123 battery. doubt they are still being made.

XSdqRm8.jpg

wrt engraving, I would only put their name on it.