Come play in CPF Chat NOW!

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!

Watch out you guys, it is TOTALLY WILD in there!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
No kidding... things can get a little bit on the crazy side but it's great fun. Mr. Camel still around to keep things interesting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swapped 2 of my HDDs, then found I no longer had an internet connection. Either my mobo's ethernet nic went south, and/or the RJ45 cable (ISP provided) is damaged, and I have no spare pci nic or RJ45 cable. As a result, I couldn't make it into chat last night.

This morning (early), I realized that all I needed to do, was switch my DeskJet 3820 from USB to Parallel, and use the Toshiba PCX-1100U's USB driver and networking. The downside, is that there is no linux support for Toshiba Cable Modems (USB interface). Connected via an ethernet nic (PCI or ISA), there is no problem.

I am back online now, though stuck in Windows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif That will be fixed soon enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LukeK

Enlightened
Heh you guys missed out last night. Roth was quite incensed at his lack of dexterity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Great fun

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I visited just...BRB there goes the doorbell...ok that was UPS with an unexpected package...
Back to the topic at hand. I visited just briefly last night to be sure my chat client worked in anticipation of Saturday's event, and I think I interrupted a trivia game of some sort, so I vamoosed pretty quickly. But my chat thing worked, so see ya Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LukeK

Enlightened
Due to excessive use, the trivia bot can now be found in #CPFTRIVIA on the same servers.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i had most of the answers, but my fingers were too *#@&#@ slow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

looke and his girly-fingers were just too darn fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

LukeK

Enlightened
And I suppose you are the owner of a pair of exemplary 'man hands' roth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

LukeK

Enlightened
Oh by the way folks. The Trivia Bot is all fired up and ready to go at #cpftrivia. Please do join us.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
yea...i do have man hands.
with all the scars and deformities to prove it...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
eww trivia im aweful at trivia.take me 40 minutes to type my answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i've got to tell ya guys, this trivia is fun

i'm currently in the lead with 133 wins, second in line is geoffchan with 41.
anyone care to dethrone me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
no, it isn't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

he can't compile my 3 identities into one either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Latest posts