• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: mint Moddoo Titanium E-Series Tailcap (3 tritium slots) for Ti McTC or.......

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTT: mint Moddoo Titanium E-Series Tailcap (3 tritium slots) for Ti McTC, Ti VME Head

TRADE not available anymore since I just sent the tailcap along with the body to be beadblasted & anodized and after they return from the spa I´ll get them a nice stonewash finish on top of that.

Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I actually saw them back when he offered the tailcaps but had forgotten about them in the meantime ;) But I am not so sure about the design though......
The McTC would still be the preferred choice (checked it a few days ago with a bare aluminum one and the Ti lego looks really good with the McTC especially since you can add a McGizmo clip rather easy without tapping it).

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ses, the Moddoo Tailcap looks really great! It´s just the McTC would be so much better for the particular setup I have in mind. I tested it with an bare aluminum McTC and now I can´t imagine anything other than the Ti McTC on the lego ;)

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
:bumpit:

If you don´t want to trade but rather sell a Ti McTC let me know please. I have someone interested in buying my tailcap so that would work as well.