• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Weekend Sale - D10 Collection - JHanko Ti D10 3D, TRIBUTE, and more - SOLD

LedTed

Enlightened
Weekend Sale - D10 Collection - JHanko Ti D10 3D, TRIBUTE, and more

For this weekend only, the price has been reduced to $1,000.00 and I will cover PayPal fees.

I kitted up a JHanko Ti D10 3D with all the spares to keep it running for a life time. This kit was to be a graduation present, but the recipient wanted money instead. Therefore this kit, along with two additional D10s, are for sale as a collection.

The kit contains three completely working LED flashlights and, not including the attached clips, over a dozen pieces total. Considering that the JHanko Ti D10 3D went back for: spa treatment, trit replacement, upgraded UI, and emitter swap; the purchase price for individual items in the kit was over $1K.

Two D10s, including a TRIBUTE, are also included in this collection. This brings the total to five flashlights.

Link to full size pictures ...
https://goo.gl/photos/wMTz1ZUXnk7QAJVp6

The owner does not want to part out this collection. I will offer this entire collection for $1,200.00 plus shipping. For this weekend only, the price has been reduced to $1,000.00 and I will cover PayPal fees.

In the case are ...
Custom JHanko Ti D10 (second batch of 10), 10 of 10 unused safe queen
With 14 ice-blue trits, D11.2 UI, Nichia 219A, JHanko Ti biohazard clip
&
JHanko Black NiteCore D11.2, Condition 10 of 10, NOS
JHanko predator piston with ice-blue trits, Stock XP-G R5, Repaired stock Ti clip (first batch)
&
Stock Black NiteCore D10 (first edition ), Condition 9 of 10
Stepped ramping, No shortcuts to high and low, Shortcuts to SOS and Strobe from ON, XR-E R2, Original clip

In boxes are ?
Black NiteCore D10 Tribute (second batch of 200), Condition 9 of 10
Slotted piston with ice-blue trit, XP-E R2, Hybrid, Ramping, No DISCO modes, Stock clip, Instruction booklet, Warranty card, Spare O-rings, Original box (fourth edition ? missing window card)
&
Dark Olive Grey NiteCore D10 (second edition), Condition 10 of 10, NOS
XP-E R2, Three speed, Shortcuts to SOS and Strobe from ON, Stock clip, Instruction booklet, Warranty card, Spare O-rings, Original box (fourth edition)

Spares are ?
JHanko Ti biohazard clip kit, NOS
&
McGizmo Ti stock clip kit, NIP
&
NiteCore Ti clip kit, NIP - second batch
&
EagTac black clip, NOS
&
NiteCore D10 / D11 piston with o-ring, NOS
&
NiteCore D10 / D11 lens, NOS
&
Two different NiteCore lanyards, NOS
&
Two eneloop batteries

List Date: 8/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Weekend Sale - D10 Collection - JHanko Ti D10 3D, TRIBUTE, and more
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
Re: WTS: D10 Collection - JHanko Ti D10 3D, TRIBUTE, and more

The owner does not want to sell this collection by parting it out. You are welcome to purchase the entire collection and sell it piece meal if you so wish.

If the collection does not sell quickly, I will take what I want first, and then sell off the rest piece by piece.

The case is included with the collection.

All lights were originally checked once with an Energizer disposable lithium battery and verified working before being carefully stored in a pet / smoke free home. All lights were checked during a 24 hour period for battery drain issues. None were found. All lights were rechecked with Energizers when pictures were taken for this sales post.

Well packaged and preferred shipping is FREE to the contiguous U.S. This will include insured priority shipping via USPS.

Well packaged worldwide shipping will be choice and expense of the buyer. An additional $20.00 will be charged to cover PP and packaging.

PM me, LedTed, for further information.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Really nice collection! Love that Jhanko

LedTed

Enlightened

If the collection does not sell quickly, I will take what I want first, and then sell off the rest piece by piece.

But before I do that to help my family member ... For this weekend only, the price has been reduced to $1,000.00 and I will cover PayPal fees.

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened

I will take it...going to sleep now
send me pay pal info and will pay in the am
thanks

LedTed

Enlightened

Congratulations jimtesla,

You got one incredible instant collection!

I'm at work, so I can't do the PP thing now. PM me, LedTed, with ship to information and I'll get PP going late this afternoon.

"Well packaged and preferred shipping is FREE to the contiguous U.S. This will include insured priority shipping via USPS.
Well packaged worldwide shipping will be choice and expense of the buyer. An additional $20.00 will be charged to cover PP and packaging."

With fast payment, hopefully, I can ship this Saturday.

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened

pm sent

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened

no invoice sent yet

LedTed

Enlightened

Maybe I misses it in PMs, but what's your PayPal email I can send an invoice to?

Last edited:

jimtesla

Newly Enlightened

transaction complete