Happy 15th Birthday CPF!

Greta

Flashaholic
15 years ago today, DavidW had this crazy idea to set up a forum where people could talk about... flashlights. Seriously? Who talks about flashlights?!?! :duh2: Well.. evidently a whole lot of people from all over the world! :eek:

As with most things, CPF has gone through many changes over the past 15 years - and so has the flashlight. We have seen these tiny little diode thingies become the standard and we have seen people create some pretty amazing little tools. DavidW is somewhere in the four winds and now... some chick is running things! :huh: Yup - things sure have changed since the beginning.

Through it all though, CPF has maintained it's sense of community and friendship and family. The members of CPF have made this forum the largest flashlight community on the internet all while remaining civil and maintaining the integrity originally envisioned by DavidW. For all of that, I thank you all. It has been a ride. And God willing and the crick don't rise, the ride will continue for many more years and generations to come.

Thank you CPF - and Happy Birthday! :party:

scout24

Flashaholic
Been here almost half of that, happy I found you guys and happier yet to be part of the community. Truly a wonderful place. Here's to many more! Greta and mods- thanks for keeping it going strong.

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
I have always enjoyed my time on this forum. Thank you, and Happy Birthday CPF!!!lovecpf

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember stumbling upon CPF back in 2006 by pure accident.
I have met lots of great folks during my time here as well :)

Here's to another 15 years....Thank you Kelly and Happy B-Day CPF !