• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Neutral power flooders! TN36vn, TM26, MM15

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I am a pro photographer, and these were all built to light paint commercial photo projects. I'm going in a different direction so am not using these anymore. Also as I have an impromptu family vacation coming up this weekend, these are priced to sell quickly at a loss. Prices include PP fees and USPS domestic Priority Mail shipping.

SOLD Thrunite TN36vn NW Mod, 5000k, box/accesories included $185 SOLD

Sale0815_0004.jpg

Nitecore TM26, new version XML2. Vinh wasnt willing to mod this light to neutral, so I added diffusiuon materials including one CTO gel. This gives it a nice, wide, smooth neutral beam. The diffusion/gels are also easy to remove if you want to go back to stock cool thrower. I'm eyeballing it at 5000-5300k. I did get some teeth marks on one of the bezels that was difficult to get loose, you can see this in the photo. Otherwise condition is like new. Comes with four Nitecore batteries (3400mah), box/accesories/charger. $195

Sale0815_0002.jpgSale0815_0003.jpg

SOLD Niwalker MM15. I bought this used here and don't remember anything about it. I think it is Vinh modded, but am not sure. It screams neutral flood light, excellent condition with holster $110 SOLD

Sale0815_0001.jpg

First "I'll Take It" post gets it. Prompt Paypal payment is required. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

T-man

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for MM15 and the TN36vn
PM me re: paypal

Last edited: