Lost my Thrunite

Albinoni1967

Enlightened
Was at work and another busy day as usual, had my small Thrunite in its holster on my belt, mind you the holster was not even the correct one and a fraction bit loose, anyhow it must of accidently slipped out and it was not till over an hour later on I had realised it was gone.

I searched high and low for it but sorry no luck.

Now the thing is I can't recall what model it was, here's a brief description of it.

1. Small
2. Took 1xCR123 battery
3. Twist head mechanism
4. The beam was not cool white but slightly on the warm side
5. Does not seem to be listed anymore on Thrunite's website.

Mind you I hardly ever used this flashlight and the last time was about 6 months ago.

It will probably be replaced by the Olight S11R still deciding.

LedTed

Enlightened
Oh no! How will you get through-the-night? (See what I did there?)

Hope you find your light. If not you will have a great excuse to buy a newer and hopefully cooler light.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roughly two days after buying your new light, the old one will reappear.
Thankfully as a back up to your new light.
S11 huh, nice choice I think.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was at work and another busy day as usual, had my small Thrunite in its holster on my belt, mind you the holster was not even the correct one and a fraction bit loose, anyhow it must of accidently slipped out and it was not till over an hour later on I had realised it was gone.

I searched high and low for it but sorry no luck.

Now the thing is I can't recall what model it was, here's a brief description of it.

1. Small
2. Took 1xCR123 battery
3. Twist head mechanism
4. The beam was not cool white but slightly on the warm side
5. Does not seem to be listed anymore on Thrunite's website.

Mind you I hardly ever used this flashlight and the last time was about 6 months ago.

Hi, I checked around here for it: under the couch, behind some chairs, in the garage. Sorry, haven't seen anything matching your description.